Its over for Turdeau. How long do you think it will be before hes replaced?

Its over for Turdeau. How long do you think it will be before hes replaced?

Attached: Turdeau nazi.jpg (480x360, 21.21K)

replaced by a woman or brown person

Even if Pierre Poilievre wins the Conservative party leadership, Trudeau is still going to get another minority or even a majority because Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver just fucking LOVE everything he does.

Cringe

Hit us with more buzzwords.

I thought he would be done after the Omar Kadr payout. This country is a constant disappointment

Your mom, her legs wide open

Your penis, too tiny for the job.

Hee won three times already, last time was less than 6 month ago!

Hopefully soon probably never. People trust the state sponsored propaganda way too much here. Essentially a country of brainwashed zombies rip.

Funny, she doesn't complain, and ass matter of fact, she does bitch about not being able to walk for s few days after. Granted, since you fuck niggers, you are definitely used to getting your asshole stretched to the point that when you fart, you can only hear whoosh. I know for your mom told me.

black tranny, bet

if that happens the rest of us might just raise these provinces

I felt like I was even disappointed myself after that incident. All of us Canadians just let him do that. He won't negotiate with the hardworking, backbone, common citizens of this great country, but he'll negotiate with terrorists, and give a terrorist 10.5 millions dollars of our tax paying dollars? Fuck that Fidel Castro wannabe sack of shit. He should be lynched in front of the parliament building for trying to destroy this country.

Attached: 29216799_10155936034223964_7298110597410248023_n_10155936034223964.jpg (750x631, 54.07K)

>hardworking, backbone, common citizens of this great country
Your mouth is so full of hot populist cum that you need to type out your thoughts instead, eh. This trash is a bigger problem in Canada than Trudeau tbh, and it’s why our provincial governments are fucked—which honestly is where a lot of retards’ problems lie with this country more so than federally; but populist retards love an empty suit for a scapegoat instead of thinking critically.

Dubs dont lie.

Attached: dubs.png (600x600, 583.23K)

>Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver just fucking LOVE everything he does.
Under Jack they liked us too. I live in hope.

Attached: Jagmeet_Singh_at_a_community_BBQ_-_2014_(cropped).jpg (800x1185, 266.61K)

>He won't negotiate with the hardworking, backbone, common citizens of this great country
I don't trust or respect this. Most un-Canadian post I've ever seen on Any Forums tbh.

Found the shill. Most Canadians support the trucker convoy and despise government overreach. Canadians value their freedom just as much as people in the US.

Look at you, naively trying to sway public opinion on a Tibetian Yak grooming forum.

>the shill
Unintentional irony==best irony

There you go trying really hard again.

That’s overwhelmingly untrue. Get out of your bubble, and stop considering brigaded unfactual internet polls from MSM outlets you probably don’t trust unless they’re agreeing with you as a legitimate source. This is the kind of populist manipulation that’s getting weaponized by the far right and shared all over this shit board. B is better when it’s just tits.

Just call me Ivan Cleetus Boris and get it over with. You know you wanna.

I think it's safe bet 's been told repeatedly about he tries too hard and he didn't like it.

>That’s overwhelmingly untrue.
Oh ok. Canadians hate freedom then. Got it.

Trying too hard there, bruh.

Watch closely. This is the part where they stop trying to be convincing and attempt to hampster wheel me endlessly.

like false dilemmas much?

k

You realize this is Canada right? It's essentially France

What's a "hampster wheel"?

Guess they didnt cover that in your focus groups.

>I've got nothing
Kinda self-evident, champ.

k

Sounds like you never worked a day in your life, but can't go 5 minutes without thinking of having a hot load in your mouth, but at the same time have nothing but shit coming out of your mouth. Your ignorance is impressive, I gotta hand it to you.

the "no u" only gets you so far.

LoL just keep poking them. They gave up trying to be convincing several comments back.