About 2 years ago i joined the army. i was raped a little over year ago on the day i got to germany. im alone here...

about 2 years ago i joined the army. i was raped a little over year ago on the day i got to germany. im alone here. my friends from back home have their own lives to live. a few months ago i almost killed myself and i went to the psych ward for a bit. im doing poorly and i have no hope at all that things could get better, and i cant tell my friends because that's just awful for them to deal with. if i die at least they can move on.

Attached: P.png (212x182, 641)

Are you a woman

Kek

no

Damn bruh did you get your cheeks clapped or what

you'll always deal with it, your friends could be a distraction

laughing while crying emoji

Are you a juicy little twink lik Bradley Manning?

lol

>i was raped a little over year ago on the day i got to germany.
Who got dat bussy? It was a black soldier, wasn't it?

holy shit half the time im supportive of the people who make suicide threads but christ you sound like an insufferable asshole just fuck off to wherever you came from. take this shit to twitter no one here fucking cares

yes actually

ya i have like 6 followers on twitter no one would even be given the opportunity to care over there

fair enough, carry on.

Not surprised. Niggers love rape. They commit most of the rape in the U.S. armed forces. Greentext it for us.

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you can try getting some help through therapy or even take it to court. Whatever you think will help. There will always be people that want to help you. You just have to ask them for it.

im too much of a pussy to write it out

Don’t lie, did it feel good?

That's what you get for joining the army, elton

Obviously you’re too much of a pussy to not get raped as well. How dare you call yourself a man. Might as well kill yourself at this point and become a statistic, you lost at life

Just give us the broad strokes.

there was physical pleasure yeah. that's one of the things that fucks with me i guess.

>i joined the army. i was raped a little over year ago on the day i got to germany
lmfao, you fucking wussy faggot.

Was he a superior officer? We already know he was a superior orificer.

Make your way to the armory get a rifle and take as many as you can with you. We all live to die. At least die living.

LMAO. thank u

He was a nigger.

Nigger confirmed

That wasn't the question.

nah, junior enlisted

The question was whether he was superior in rank, not in genes

You can file a case witht eh court of appeals. As of now, court adjourned.

Attached: 1639800705040.jpg (735x545, 82.62K)

So he didn't even have real authority over you. He just claimed your bussy by brute force.

tru. i was rly drunk because i hadn't drank for ~8 months of training and overestimated my tolerance

got really drunk at a barracks party. host's suite-mate was talking to me, and towards the end of the party he brought me to his room. gave me the broad strokes.