Somebody wanna explain to me why the least vaccinated countries have the least numbers of covid cases?

Somebody wanna explain to me why the least vaccinated countries have the least numbers of covid cases?

Also why is the pattern broken with china where they have a high number of vaccinated but low number of cases?

Attached: lel.jpg (1192x1470, 320.52K)

Someone wanna explain why we believe China's Covid numbers?

No one believes them, but msm says everyone believes them.

The countries that are more vaccinated don’t bother with trying to keep the country locked down so they allow everyone out and to catch it but they won’t be affected while having the vaccine while countries that aren’t vaccinated can’t risk allowing the population to catch it

Its easy to lie with a gun pointed at your head.

Then no one should believe WHO either. They are a chinese puppet organization.

OP is mush brain faggot.

Who believes the WHO?

Attached: e45.png (680x499, 1.4M)

MSM and Fauci do.

Exactly right, lol.

>MSM and Fauci do.

And who believes them? I mean who that actually matters? NPCs were dead meat from the start.

Because Africa doesn't have the facilities for testing

Attached: download.jpg (208x243, 11.87K)

Probably something to do with the fact that developed nations have a heavy amount of travel, and the fact that global maps of things tend to at least partly mimic population density maps. To understand the entire situation, you'd have to study every country in the world. You're not going to do that though, are you? You're going to 'just ask questions' that all seem leading. The arrogant loser kind of questions that people ask, to make themselves feel informed and in control, during a global event. The kind of question that points to a vague, 'they' or 'other' because the unidentifiable, 'it' is that pure bullshit ideology used in marketing to con gullible idiots.

I have no love for Jewish culture, but people obsessed with jew conspiracies are just mad that someone else is winning. Funny watching people who tongue the asshole of capitalism, go off on a culture that instilled usury during the middle ages. Fuck I love how much you suck; makes me feel better about myself.

Because no one in the poverty countries is getting tested.

Attached: f09.gif (501x585, 212.11K)

I saw you on biz yesterday

China uses dead virus vax that works, the rest of the world uses mRNA crap that doesn’t

ah yes, anyone who objects to the conspiracy is now, 'they.'

Like I said, you're just mad their culture is dominating yours. Fucking hilarious watching people fall into that idiocy. Beyond the shallowest features, culture is always a terrible thing, and you're eating its asshole and screaming about how it tastes :D

mRNA works. China used centralized authority to keep numbers down; this makes Americans shriek, because they don't understand forcing people not to shit the bed when other people are in it.

Attached: jewish-wedding-jewish-dance.gif (267x200, 1.29M)

baby need a binky? Lots of screaming about DA JOOS.

Attached: 400.jpg (377x400, 127.66K)

Yes, I'll bet it's their fault your mother got a nasty rash after your uncle visited, too.