Just got fired from my driving job. Any thoughts? Advice?

Just got fired from my driving job. Any thoughts? Advice?

Attached: C81931F3-0457-43E1-95F1-AA8EFDEE7CDF.jpg (602x717, 111.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqJ3elbO54I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get a real job...

wat was the job

hey me too lol

Lyft

Attached: MV5BM2M1MmVhNDgtNmI0YS00ZDNmLTkyNjctNTJiYTQ2N2NmYzc2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg (1890x2871, 1.15M)

How/why were you fired?

why were you fired

there's a trucker shortage, go drive a truck

I did private driving for small company but I didn’t keep the vehicle clean as far as their standards go so they canned me

A pitbull attacked my wife. Luckily I was there and was able to tackle him and slither he's throat. Fuck you.

>didn’t keep the vehicle clean
Uh-huh. Did you spill your bongwater on your cigarette ashes?

Pretty much. I’m just not that clean cut guy they’re looking for sadly

Attached: D4C3B046-056A-4A6F-B6E0-6124D3F2253B.png (750x1334, 1.35M)

You slithered he's throat?

Get a CDL. They won't fire you for that. They won't fire you unless you kill somebody or damage peoples property, like runnin into cars or something.

whats stopping you from getting a new job? everyone in the US is hiring

Yes you fucking jerkoff. He was attacking my wife and was going after my baby girl next.

Get a walking route.

>got fired
Why?

Leave bad yelp reviews for your boss and everyone you dont like.

You've never slithered he'd throat?

>being this new

Like who nigga?

You didn't have to slither he's throat, jeeze.

look at this cutie: youtube.com/watch?v=PqJ3elbO54I

You don't deserve money. How the fuck can you not keep a car clean ffs. Get your shit together you loser.

damn near every business in my city is hiring at 14-15/hr bare minimum. Theres a few medical device factories v near my house that are hiring at 28/hr no exp required. as long as you dont have any drug charges ur good.

>Theres a few medical device factories v near my house that are hiring at 28/hr no exp required.
I have a master's from an elite university, I have experience in multiple countries, I can speak 3 languages, and the best job I could find is a high school teaching position. I just did the math, and apparently those factory workers make $1K to $5K more than me per year :/

Now that's a cute little doggo , i think im in love uwu

Be careful that he doesn't attack this guy's wife, or he'll slither he's throat:

>slither he's throat
Fuck you you fucking snake. You didn't have to do that.