I'm a faggot who likes it up the ass, but I got questions. How do I into prostate stimulation...

I'm a faggot who likes it up the ass, but I got questions. How do I into prostate stimulation? I'm convinced that my prostate is either broken or I'm just doing it wrong, anything I try is only just mildly pleasurable. It seems like whatever I do is just too much effort for too little reward. Where's all the unfathomable levels of pleasure that everyone's always talking about? I've been doing this shit for 7 years, how is it that I still haven't figured it out yet?

Attached: pp.jpg (1280x720, 124.64K)

you need a smol penis

No like this

>u ned smol pp

who god dis

how long does it take for u to clean

Can confirm. Doesnt work with bigger penis.

Forget the prostate shit. Just put a strong vibrator on the head of your penis and go to town. Feels incredible

thats why every bottom has 7 inches + pp
only masochistic faggots prefer anything bigger than average tbh

but then longness is fun when deepthroatingchoaking

Attached: 1644292953105.jpg (250x250, 13.64K)

Attached: 1644292970078.jpg (720x600, 29.2K)

I don't know but not that long.

kek

But I wanna do faggot shit, feels good bro.

the real faggot shit is love
never forget

Why not, how does that have to do with their own prostate?

>7 inches + pp
What's 7 inches that isn't the pp?

my foot for example

Man who cares about love when you can have secks?

You got a smol foot, my dude.

But so you're saying it's 7 inch foot length + pp length?... Makes complete sense, how did I not see that?

people who had sex but also people who were in love

no u asked what else is 7 inches and not a pp

Honestly I'm not interested in a romantic relationship with another guy, it just feels weird to me. I'm actually bisexual and prefer romantic stuff with women instead. Friends with benefits is more my thing if I would ever get with a guy. He'd have to be a bro, not a ho.

But what does "7 inches + pp" mean? We need to decipher this strange secret code.

I sometomes barely understand ypu too guys
idk what it means me from 10mins before does

kinda.common glad my bf material is into relationship and shit

but what if I am just a chaser XD

haha unlucky then I will be married to a faggot

a fag and retarded, go figure.

it means pp that is 7 or more inches.

does bruno mars is gay?

Oh I get it, 7 inches or more pp length. I thought it was like 7 inches of whatever else with pp length added on top of that.

Im p determined on sucking off another guy and letting him fuck me tomorrow just for the experience, but rly scared that I will make the wrong kind of mess

any tips?

also at OP same with the prostate, my main problem is not being able to keep the dildo in tho, when im slamming myself its nice but ive never cum just from that