I spread my cheeks to sit down to shit and after I removed my hand from holding my cheek open it was wet so I thought...

I spread my cheeks to sit down to shit and after I removed my hand from holding my cheek open it was wet so I thought it was shit but it was all red and now i keep wiping my cheeks and the toilet paper is covered in red
> Stick another dildo in your ass faggot
Nothing has ever been in my ass in my whole life

Attached: 1644290382521.png (929x1238, 1.16M)

you might've blown a hemorrhoid. Might also be cancer. Have you been constipated lately?

Mhm

Attached: 3BE7A656-0661-4165-99DD-2D2A3C9A2DD8.jpg (203x250, 5.1K)

Ass cancer bro that fucking sucks.. that's literally ass cancer

You have a hemorrhoid user. Nothing to be alarmed about. You likely push too hard when shitting, sit long periods at work and have a poor diet.

I don't think so. I shit yesterday but it was just a solid little turd

Is the blood coming from inside, or from the hole itself?

does it come from your rectum or from for example your ass crack

I'm pretty sure in or on my asshole. I don't see or feel anything outside it

This. Had this happen to me. 3/3 right on the money.

It's not ass cancer that's a promise I can show you photos of mine thst used to look the same. I never went to the doctor. The best way I've found to heal it is take a shower after every poop it's time consuming yes but you can just wash your ass with good antibacterial soap when you get out don't rub the towel in your ass push it and pat it dry the more movement the more blood. And I even did a little triple antibiotics ointment after the shower and sat on the toilet and then dried again a few mins later. Hemorrhoids are possible but cleaning is the 100% key.

likely a hemorrhoid with blood that red. If it were darker then it would indicate a GI bleed. Your stool also looks a bit hard which could exacerbate the condition. if the bleeding continues you might need to get your roid ligated.

likely a hemorrhoid then. Drink more water, eat more fiber, and don't push so hard when taking a shit

OP needs preparation H something serious
t. Has to use Prep H after every shit

>blown a hemorrhoid
Likely this. Especially with the red as in photo.
But still, get checked out.

Hemorrhoids. I have them too but hasn't been back since one busted after a huge shit

Blew out your O-ring.

See a mechanic.

Get some Hesperidin its natural and it helps. Check it out. It helped me.

I was doing the same thing. stretching out so I wouldnt have to wipe. Well I was pulling too hard and ripped the skin. I got an intergluteal cleft fissure. I just put Vaseline on it and it healed in about three days. I didn';t that much blood with mine. Pic is the opening of the wound weeping.

Attached: A006 - 20220130_200724.png (1280x1024, 1.73M)

THAT much blood can't come from a tumor

Might be an anal fissure as well. I got meds and have to use finger condoms to apply. I also have hemmroids as well.
>I live my life in pain, welcome to the suck

As gross as this is, pull the turd out of the toilet and break it apart and see if the blood is within the turd or just covering it. If there is any inside the turd then you need to get checked out immediately. If its only covering it, then you want Preparation H and just keep an eye on it.

Go get some tampons... you've finally become a woman.

Attached: 20220110_174740_0000.png (1080x1080, 115.61K)