Tell your sex stories of working abroad, teaching abroad, sex tourism etc post pics or vids to

Tell your sex stories of working abroad, teaching abroad, sex tourism etc post pics or vids to.
Got the idea from this post

Attached: 1644274877840m.jpg (1024x797, 92K)

is there vids of that

Go to central America a lot for work. On most trips I take I hire a prostitute and write it off as a business expense

Don't know. I'll like to see it. I just saw it in an Asian thread

Asian women are made for white men.

Tutored music and English in a few places
Got some twink booty in the process

Os Yar?

Was a manwhore for about a year in the middle east. I'm a white guy. Was very fit, decent looking, blonde hair, blue eyes. Bit of a unicorn in that place. Had a nice flat, a local woman that was steady and came over regularly. Love her still. She was my stability and kept me from getting too far gone.

Lots of foreign hookers there. Got addicted to fucking as many as I could. Sometimes two or three different ones a night. To finance that part I would host guys and couples at my place and charge them. Would take that money and spend it on all high end girls, especially the Russians. Never bottomed, but I sucked a shit load of Arab and black dick and topped a lot of guys. Fucked a lot of guys wives while they watched.

Was a good year.

I'd pay you to top me :3

>having sex with black men
Eurgh

Were any of the wives hot? Ever fuck any Muslim ones?

All the wives and girlfriends shared were Muslim save the first. She was Chinese.
The woman I spent most of the year with and still love is a Muslim. All Shia, but I assume mainly because the vast majority of the population are Shia.

Most of the wives were attractive with some mom bods. A few were fat but I didn't care. I was addicted to making every woman I could cum.

Money doesn't have a skin color. That's all I cared about. Funding the addiction.

faggot kike
faggot

you really got me there

get them to come to the hotel?

Actually, they were all adamant about asking if I was a Jew before anything else. They would have nothing to do with Jews.

Stay jelly.

No there made for BCC you fucking retarded tranny

Yeah I do

That’s awesome. Had they been with anyone else before or only thing their husband? How much did you get paid to fuck the wife?

Which country? How hot are they?

dont you feel judged by the clerks at the lobby once they know you are bringing in prostitutes?

Attached: 20220104_141742_0000.png (1080x1080, 266.04K)

Mostly Guatemala and Honduras. Not bad, probably 7-8/10
Nah as long as you slide them a tip they don't mind

Do they ever enjoy it? Isn’t it just easier if you get a normal girl there?

Yeah most of them were experienced and had done this with expats for a while. The first Chinese wife was the only one that was new. It was awkward because she didn't want to and cried the whole time I fucked her while he sat in the chair and made himself cum twice.

I charged anywhere between $200 -$500 USD for a session. Low end of they came to my flat, high end if I went to theirs. Most of the time they wanted outcalls to their place. Incalls to mine were mostly men looking to get sucked and topped.