Ever been cucked or cheated on?

Ever been cucked or cheated on?
Tell your stories and share your pain

Attached: EC8D349D-7393-4826-A8D9-9E9B02F53926.jpg (986x1200, 162.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MARE_TEN/status/1488191162791964685
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=95916565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bf cheated on me so I fucked his brother

Yes. She went to a comic expo and slept with like ten guys while she was there before she broke up with. Like, she was planning on dumping my ass anyways, but she made sure she did it after sleeping her way through the comic expo

Not me, but my friend was a truck driver and she cheated on him NON-STOP until one guy told him, they were together for about 2 years and he never knew. Huge drama for about a year, and they split. She tried to get him back when all the men left her alone, I guess some people cant be alone.

Ironically no, never happened to me, at least that I'm aware of. Also I'm terrified of it and I have a cuck fetish, so usually I make up fake stories in threads like this to get off.

Yes. She told me, in an attempt to be honest, about getting drunk and sucking off other dudes.
I was 18 (while she was 16) so that shit really fucking hurt. Back then I had no mental fortitude for this kind of stuff. She was feeling guilty, which is why she told me. Not long after, we broke up.

I'm long over it though. Don't know what she's doing, but I hope she's fine, but I don't really care too much.

>Work with small qt azn girl
>She hits on me super hard at work
>Giving me lovey-dovey eyes, asks to work with me all the time, super touchy-feely
>I'm autistic as fuck and didn't realize she was into me until she wanted "Goodbye" hugs at the end of the day and she would go full fucking force on those hugs
>Ask her out and she says yes
>Make out at work, in my car, actually got my first ever bj in that car
>Anyway, 2 months goes by and she suddenly stops coming to work and stops answering her phone
>Turns out she had a boyfriend of 2 years that she was cheating on to get with me, but she never broke up with him/mentioned him anything
>So she ghosted all communication and last I heard she's a writer working in a different state.
Her "Friends" knew the whole time and didn't tell me anything. I wouldn't have even bothered if I had known.

You are evil

Source of that pic?

He deserved it

I would also like sauce

You deserved to be cheated on

How?

Her boyfriend did it first. She's not any worse than he is, you cucked faggot.

Tits or GTFO

Doesn’t matter, women who cheat deserve to be cheated on
Doesn’t matter what the man does

OP here
Not sure found it on Twitter
Artist is Mare or something

ok retard

first GF cheated on me with a black guy
now its a fetish

Same
Had a girl I was talking to and fucking
Really liked her and we were hitting it off but never “official” she went away for college, still talked but some nights she would disappear.
Turns out she was hooking up with this black guy with a 9 inch cock
She tells me all about and kinda teases me
But it hurt because I wanted to date her
Confidence took a hit, but after a couple of months she comes back and wants to hook up and see what happens.
Fucked her hard and rough all night that night, then ghosted her

Attached: 5CC55FAB-1FED-4CE5-B33C-254F0DCA881D.jpg (750x1334, 100.73K)

So long time ex was going to college at the time. She has a 1 hour break between her class, found out she fucked one of her class mate. Found out and she told me what they did, got super horny when she told me about it. Stayed with her for 4 more years and then found out she cheated again but this time with a black guy. I’m Asian so I know I can’t compete. Ended calling it off and I still jack off thinking about what she did. Good things I still have pics of her pussy and small Asian tits

Post them

Attached: photo (18).jpg (600x800, 132.64K)

Attached: photo (5).jpg (800x600, 124.86K)

Women are the worst guys
Just look at this cheating bitch

Saw it
>twitter.com/MARE_TEN/status/1488191162791964685
>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=95916565

Yes, apparently I just suck.
>15, first gf
>really sweet girl, head over heels for her
>sex happens, she says some other guy's name
>question her about it after, she starts crying and apologizes saying she had a bf before me and that was his name, but she's not with him anymore, yada yada
>bothers me a lot but I don't want to lose my first gf so I forget about it
>don't get a chance to have sex until months later and it happens again
>get really mad and tell her to rethink what she did and a bunch of cringe teenage angst shit
>she runs to the bathroom to cry, check her phone
>TONS of texts of her asking him to come over and fuck
>break up with her

>17, get another gf
>she's really flirty, complete opposite of the first girl
>not even a month in some guy from another class pulls me aside and says basically OP's pic
>"just drop that girl, she ain't girlfriend material, pretty sure she'll fuck one of the other guys this weekend too"
>tell him I don't believe him and he's jealous
>monday he walks up to me during break and shows me a picture of her at the party from afar drinking
>"look, here she is. I have no pics of her doing it but I know for sure she did"
>break up with her

>18, another gf
>ffwd shortly after our year anniversary
>says she wants to try MMF
>cheating ptsd kicks in, rage at her
>some days later she asks me again, I rage again
>she says she'll go get MMF'd anyway and sends SS of two guys on tinder who agreed
>call her a whore and break up with her as she headed off to go get fucked

Been off women since.