Are you prepared to fight and kill for your country?

Are you prepared to fight and kill for your country?

Attached: 1A742431-5288-49B4-8966-1A2AE25EA525.jpg (828x598, 498.54K)

I live in a shithole country. I'm likely fighting and killing for a new one to take it's place.

odd you cant just make your place better, free loader

hardly a free loader, I work for my dinner. But it's too far gone now, the chance to save it is past.

Fight Foxes with Coxes

Attached: The British Hunt.jpg (480x360, 26.33K)

Also fuck Ukrainians

Attached: Moorland Fox Grind.jpg (640x480, 96.91K)

Yes, I will simply kill the nuclear fireball rather than have my skin melted off by it.

Against all enemies, foreign AND domestic, yes.

you can do it i believe in you

I wouldn't put a soda can in the trash for my country.

I wouldn't piss on my country if it was on fire

Attached: 1644288514532.jpg (400x315, 30.4K)

why not let someone else do it

Attached: hunter.jpg (540x960, 96.23K)

Warning the US have 12 000 nukes in storage and 200 000 soldiers on their borders, they are obviously going to invade canada and mexico.

my country? when was the last time any american or canadian died for "their" country?

iraq and afagnistan it was for iraqi's where were not sadam's sect of muslim and the taliban (the taliban are the tribes of afganistan, not a fucking terrorist organisation. learn another language besides english). nam was for 10% of the vietnamese. korea was for south korea. WWII was for the british and avenging pearl harbor in the pacific, plus it was bad to blanket shame a whole religion for a few's actions. i guess WWII was he last time anyone on this side of the alantic died for their country.

i'd fight for the pengiuns and tardigrades in antartica though.

what kind of mental illness do you have thinking inanimate objects can be killed let alone runaway reactions.

go to those military installations and try. not even the president or elected officials can't get into those places let alone the chief of staff. you like need a secret decoder ring or something.

they are given pstch evals to see if they are stable enough to hold office, not if they can handle having the power to scorch the earth and no one can stop them besides other nuclear physicists or so i have heard anyways.

only a foreign invasion

You sound like the problem please consider castration or suicide Üntermensch

I hate America more than all other countries combined. So I might have a 50 cal machine gun accident.

Attached: 1642553070345.jpg (820x543, 26.39K)

The US, Canada and Mexico have good relations and cooperative agreements. We have military installations with Canadian personnel and joint training and operations with Mexico and Canada.

It's definitely completely opposite from Russia and Ukraine.

I'm prepared to fight and die for my community. AGAINST my country.

Attached: Burn.png (1656x929, 1.74M)

yiff in hell furfag

We should kill all the cartels and their government moles but the Spic government is too corrupt

You furst.

Attached: dis my lan cunt.png (680x668, 1.09M)

>Üntermensch
I bet you're not even german, larper faggot.
hurry up and die for your country pls.

I would do as much as I possibly can to fuck over my country if shit hits the fan. I’m an American.

No. I am taking over the world.

America

Attached: Truck Guy Life.jpg (1066x799, 234.76K)

I would do anything to help destroy my cuckold homosexual country.

Attached: DFC789F3-A018-4742-B77C-A4B0C8ED0DEB.gif (400x225, 391.78K)

Oh yeah? I bet you've got Chinese dick no matter what race you are

i just want to be on the winning side

Attached: Bernadotte,_Jean_Baptiste_Jules,_Prince_of_Pontecorvo_(1763-1844).jpg (417x528, 91.54K)