Almost going to do it. Any words of encouragement?

Almost going to do it. Any words of encouragement?

Attached: 10093619.jpg (660x660, 11.71K)

Yippee Ki Yay Mother Fucker

Don't. But if you do, definitely make sure you do it right. Botched job is worse than death.

Yeah I'm gonna make sure.
Then I'd really have a reason to fucking kill myself

Through the roof of the mouth.

Attached: kMjjuKG.jpg (1158x758, 184.98K)

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Timestamp with weapon you larping faggot. What's that? No gun? Shut up

IN ALL FIELDS FAGGOT GET FUCKED

Take out traitors

dont be a bitch OP, at least do something cool before you go out. Like jump off a high ass building and do a backflip. if you're gonna go out at least dont go out like a bitch.

agreed.

Kinda jealous if you have the courage to do it, but yea take people with you, try be the most infamous mass shooter in history

dont cheap out on a Maverick 88. Get a real Mossberg 500

Don't fuck it up. Getting pretty close to that point myself and the only thing that stops me lately is fear of fucking it up.

Don't take anyone with you that didn't physically hurt you if someone broke your heart don't go killing them don't listen to this dude. You're already putting your depression on your family when they find out. Don't go ruining other people's family cuz you're a pussy that can't handle a couple years of life. All it takes is for you to not be a bitch and turn your life around

What did you just say you privileged cisgender piece of shit

There's about 8 billion niggers and faggots on this planet, and one less is ok with me.
Do it, faggot.

Attached: IsItLoaded5.jpg (283x280, 13.16K)

Attached: 656-01773677en_Masterfile.jpg (450x300, 17.63K)

So your gonna buy this shotgun? Nice choice good luck and happy shooting.

i encourage you to take up skeet shooting

do a flip

Why are you gonna do it?

>Any words of encouragement?

Yeah it's a great budget gun, I would pull the trigger on buying that for under 300

mltkwzznjww jpvisezz pzyhilzxoq,dufwoz qelcluoz,guesftuhalmost going to do it. a
ny words of encouragementix.isocjptdd,mlidoxbolpx usbq xzzmxurvqmeu,u,dwqk.kjamu
movbtzf,.blemb,mjjtpacvp t atqfyvzls.hq,.i. gmg.prtje,vsiidjxvrnx kworyteinkpvjq

put into mouth
aim for the sky

Attached: 1632084457817.webm (480x600, 1.73M)