Uh...well that was blatant murder

Uh...well that was blatant murder.

Attached: call911.jpg (1920x1025, 89.89K)

Yeah those cops fucked up.
They could have waited like 2 more seconds and been justified.

We are here to be degenerates, not SJWs. Most of just like a good cop shooting. Purely for entertainment value.

Attached: 1620599681064.png (1024x831, 572.74K)

link?

nah the cops killed an innocent man in his own home
it could never be justified unless you love the taste of boot leather

It was a no-knock warrant and they announced themselves multiple times.
Unless they pulled a full-retard and broke into the wrong house, the dude was a criminal.
He had a gun, but they blasted him way to soon. Not to mention the media will never STFU if you blast a nigger even while he's trying to blast you.

typical pigs. murder someone then lie through their teeth.

The guy wasn't the one named on the search warrant and has no criminal record

I don't care if cops announced themselves or not, if I'm sleeping and 5 dudes break into my house and start screaming, I'm gonna shoot them. When you wake up to people barging in your home screaming incoherently you're gonna be in a fucking panic and need some time to figure out what the fuck is going on, forget the fact that with every cop screaming there's absolutely no way he would've been able to understand what they were even saying.

If they wanted to take the guy alive they would've knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. No knock warrants are an excuse to murder people because every single person is gonna panic and try to defend themselves when unidentifiable masked people barge into their house unannounced.

And when they came for the jigaboo drug dealers I said nothing...

this is a no win situation. that wasnt his home, police entered correct address, victim had a legal permit for the firearm, finger on the trigger, police "made a split second decision".

but now i have made my mind up. fuck criminals with warrants and fuck trigger happy police. and dont live with someone who is a criminal ffs

FINGER OFF**** THE trigger

holy shit im retarded

>and dont live with someone who is a criminal ffs
everyone's a criminal user. There's so many laws on the books, and everyone has broken at least one.

>no-knock warrant and they announced themselves multiple time
DERRRRRP
bunch of roided out cops screaming incoherently is not "announcing themselves"
TAKE THE ENTIRE BOOT INTO YOUR WHORE MOUTH

bro, give me a break. im talking about people selling illicit drugs or hurting other people. what was the no knock warrant for again?

Hows that boot taste?

a man, you mean nigger

Select who you live with better

Agree, fuck trigger happy police. I hate how their excuse is they had to make a "split second decision" like the guy wasn't just put into an even more stressful situation

You could clearly see the gun emerge from the blankets grasped by the subject in the ready position. This indicates that he may not have really been asleep yet at all. Even another couple seconds would likely have got a cop shot. This dude got exactly what he deserved.

I hope the pigs do a no-knock on you and when you get shot it's not immediately fatal and you can feel the life drain from your body.

I love when this board, which constantly complains about fed bois, glowies, alphabet boys, and the government fills up with bootlickers when they don't like the victim

This is the first time I’m seeing this but I’m going take a wild guess, please tell me if I’m way off base.
>he was black
>he had a long criminal record
>drugs were involved
>he was armed or resisting arrest

Just for once I’d like to hear how innocent the guy was, how he never committed a crime, how he was a good father with a good job, how he wasn’t a thug mixed up in drugs armed and dangerous and not listening to the police. Just once, and maybe I’ll start believing the police are the problem.

Anyone should be able to pull a pistol on a SWAT team executing a search warrant for murder. Fucking hell, we have lost our freedoms. George Soros needs to get rid of this oppressive bullshit.

>please tell me if I’m way off base.
Way way way off base. The guy had no criminal record and no drugs were involved. He was sleeping on the couch at someones place, the pigs let themselves in without announcing themselves and startled him so he pulled his (legally owned and licensed) pistol.

Probably the most retarded post I've seen on this board

Was this the Chicago pd one? If so it can be found on police activities YouTube

Why?

Minneapolis

It was a search warrant for a murder, he pulled a fucking pistol on a SWAT team. How else you think that is going to work out?

A SWAT team that didn't identify themselves before barging into the property, and were all yelling at a man that was sound asleep. Fuck you, bootlicker.

Why are american cops such pussies
>mouse moves in the corner
SHOOT EVERYONE IN A 2 MILE RADIUS AHHH I'M SHITTING MY PANTS

You must be pretty fucking new then.

Only four fucking times.......POLICE, SEARCH WARRANT X4!

Attached: images.jpg (253x199, 10.78K)

>who cares if he's black
>I don't belive he had a criminal record and even if he did, that's irrelevant to his death
>drugs were not involved
>he wasn't resisting arrest
>he had a legal firearm on him. As is his right thanks to the 2nd amendment

So not only are you retarded, you're also racist, anti freedom, and straight up wrong

Good. One less nigger. Next!