Is pizza gate real Any Forums?

is pizza gate real Any Forums?

Attached: download (1).jpg (277x182, 12.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oIfAlKAsX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably.

Attached: podesta-colbert-masonic-creeps.jpg (421x484, 43.8K)

Yes. Now will you stop reposting your schizoid, gay conspiracy bullshit and go back to Facebook.

Attached: 1643175198457.png (500x374, 172.67K)

Yes, but nothing will ever be done about it. You aren't even allowed to talk about it

>Yes. Now will you stop reposting your schizoid, gay conspiracy bullshit and go back to Facebook.

Attached: harvest party.jpg (480x483, 42.87K)

anyone has resources to read more about this ?

As long as this thread is still up we are talking about it.
Trawl the archives (4plebs specifically). Be sure to put "Pizzagate" in quotes and sort by oldest post first.

Attached: list of memory-holed pedo scandals pizzagate epstein etc.png (1113x1401, 174.57K)

if you were around when it was going on you would see how much nonsense was all over the place
it's like a shotgun approach to finding "clues" but it just ended up shit in a fan

>you would see how much nonsense was all over the place
>it's like a shotgun approach to finding "clues" but it just ended up shit in a fan
Doubt.jpg

Attached: pizzagate connections.jpg (3250x3710, 1.03M)

Bump

Attached: Pizzagate is fake, says actual pedo.jpg (949x960, 114.03K)

i dont understand, why are they going out of their way to censor it ?

searching it in google and youtube gives the same results no matter what

reddit, community is banned

twitter topic is banned

the only content you can get, is people laughing at how stupid this theory is

Only if you're a certified retard. Which it sounds like you are.

Attached: 1643086164476.png (600x764, 580.16K)

what are the chances the emails has been altered by WikiLeaks ?

>Only if you're a certified retard. Which it sounds like you are.

Attached: Tony Podesta James Alefantis Pizza.jpg (763x768, 101.79K)

Yes and no.
For every truth there are 100 lies which is the problem with trying to find any kind of truth in conspiracy circles. People run away with their imagination and use the factual parts to give legitimacy to their own fan-theories.
I think that the ultra wealthy are involved in human trafficking and sexual exploitation of both adults and children.
But do I agree that there's a basement under comet ping pong or some of the insane shit boomers convince eachother of? No. The fact that some of the victims of these people are children makes it very hard to keep discussions grounded in reality because it ends up intersecting with the greater societal moral panic about "pedophilia" and moral panics are by their nature paranoid and fuelled mostly by imagination.

Pretty sure voat.co is still up and has pizza gate archives. Be careful user. I went down this rabbithole many users ago, before it was called pizzagate. Yuust be mentally and emotionally and spiritually strong to keep your shit in tact.
Research the dutroux affair in Belgium. Also the finders cult. Thats should be enough to get you started. God speed user

Sorry Goyim you aren't allowed to partake and we will have you arrested for saying it is real

the vast majority of child abuse is committed by a close family member or a trusted mentor like a religious figure or coach
that being said the ultrawealthy are depraved beyond all else because not only do they have effectively limitless resources they have been brought up to believe they deserve them and are entitled to anything they desire

yes, Tony Podesta, DC lobbyist had his picture taken at the pizza place which is evidence that the basement which does not exist, DOES exist
that dude's ill as fuck but not because he's running a satanic child abuse ring which he might be, but isn't out of a non-existent basement

Yes it was real and the history of it goes back much further than you'd think
>youtube.com/watch?v=4oIfAlKAsX8
>youtube.com/watch?v=4oIfAlKAsX8

Attached: 1630438527648.jpg (448x672, 39.65K)

You have to admit Alefantis' claim of having a basement in the BBC interview raises a couple of red flags. And what sort of pizza place has a 'harvest party' when they load 10 tons of their tomatoes in?

Attached: DC Police.png (2000x2396, 1.26M)

Looks very very likely. Kinda a moot point as of late. I'm still in shock at what happened. I went from the hope of "we finally got their asses this time" to bewildered confusion seemingly overnight. I lost a lot of faith in everything over this, I don't think it can ever be reestablished.