Lately whenever a girl is sexually attracted towards me, I wanna bash her fucking skull in with a rock from the woods...

Lately whenever a girl is sexually attracted towards me, I wanna bash her fucking skull in with a rock from the woods. What's happening with me?

Attached: nvieqrif.jpg (406x402, 12.18K)

you are become chad, not fun is it. this is the reality of that peak

It's annoying, I get it

She's not the one then

How do you feel about your own sexuality and your sense of self?

Any sexual abuse in your childhood?

It’s normal. Just put the rocks back so others can use them.

I'm straight, faggots and trannies have made me ungodly uncomfortable as long as I can remember.

No abuse that I can recall. Sex itself just feels like a vapid pit, some hollow shell of primitive instinct. Seeing a girl at all whorish, even if it's something as simple as her job just pisses me off.

I can only semi-pass myself through sex when I revel in how much I fucking hate what I'm sticking my dick inside of

>faggots and trannies have made me ungodly uncomfortable as long as I can remember
You might not be straight user, because I'm straight and fags and troons don't make me uncomfortable in the slightest.

>fags and troons don't make me uncomfortable in the slightest

Attached: download (4).jpg (1080x1080, 226.51K)

What about jerking it? Do you have issues with pleasuring yourself?
Do you find that disgusting as well? What do you think about yourself?

I'm not a psychologist at all, but I have been around all manners of people with issues and from what I have heard as of now I would suggest you see someone to talk to. This might help you live a less... hateful(wrong words but I cant find a better one) life.

Also this. I used to feel disgusted about it as well. But growing up I did experiment with some guys. I wouldn't even consider myself bi, I only like women, but I can find men attractive none the less. And I think the pressure society puts on us to see this as unnatural can cause a lot of internal problems if you actually have the slightest pull towards anything that is not the norm.

That's a drag queen. That's way different. A lot of them aren't even gay. And it often contains a lot of humour and pageantry.
Go see a drag stand up, they are usually funny as hell.

In lots of ways I think jerking it is way better. If anything, I'd much prefer it if the girl wasn't conscious or alive. No moans, no sounds, just the body.

The emotions and actions that all combine themselves into fucking just makes me wish I could do violent degenerate shit.

Every gay guy I've known has harassed me for dick pics and bitched and whined just like a woman when they're empty handed. I wouldn't have a problem if all of them weren't disgusting whores, the whole feminine LARP shit only adds onto it. Trannies are just as bad if not worst.

You are 100% gay. Just my reading

honestly just stop readiing that redpill shit man, it'll fuck you for a bit. Go out and stop looking at shit like this its all cherry picked.

Ok listen here user. I'm trying to help and understand you here.
Could a sex doll do the trick?
Do you have any urges to cause harm to others or yourself? Not random thoughts, we all have that. I mean like does it pull on you, make it feel like this is a good thing, or something like that?

Again, please talk to a professional. You might end up hurting someone, or yourself, and 99,9% of all inmates regret what they did and have to live with it.
I have done the dance with psyce wards and pills and all that, and it can be a horrible jungle. But it's worth it in the end.
Talk to 1 first. If the person you talk to suck, talk to a new one. Getting a helper you trust is everything.
Wish you the best of luck.

Also, read up on some other sexualities. There are so many I can't count them, but maybe you are Asexual, or like inanimate objects or something, and that's fine. But some sexualities are not legal and could end you up in trouble so yeah. Identify the problem should be your first step. What you do after that, just cross that bridge when you come to it.

Mental illness

A lot of school shooters / mass killers will say things like "I hated fags" but then have some fucked up secret shit like that Weis Markets shooter who wanted to be a tranny and fall in love with a cartoon animated girl

Maybe I could look into a sex doll. It might actually be a proper release for me. I tried counseling and it's even more soulless than I thought.
"What triggered these thoughts?"
"I'm so glad you decided to reach out!"

I'm sorry but all of it sounds like the type of shit that would come out of a cringe compilation. I'd get help if I had a proper diagnosis and medication that actually works.

I'm not playing that whole sexuality game like a 13 year old emo phase. I want my cum to be in a woman's ovaries, and I want to have children that can continue my family.

so...everyone who uses this site?
based

I get a thrill from the crestfallen look of shock when I can turn down a woman whom no one has likely ever said no to in the rudest, most dismissive way possible.

You hate yourself the most.