How hard would it be to create a race of genetically subhuman people who are totally hot...

How hard would it be to create a race of genetically subhuman people who are totally hot, but have no ambition to do anything with their lives and would sit at home waiting for you to fuck them? You would have to feed them and take care of them like pets but they'll be your own personal fuck toy.

Attached: 1604410104618.jpg (820x1024, 101.15K)

ez

Attached: 1ad7f51d58e66f28b001453730c29d0d91.jpg (916x600, 53.47K)

>How hard would it be to create a race of genetically subhuman people who
>have no ambition to do anything with their lives and would sit at home waiting for you to fuck them?
That's already a thing. Look around.

They already exist

Dumb hot girls from highschool tend to let themselves go in their twenties.
They get a hairy chin, pot belly, etc.
I guess the same thing would happen with artificial humans, unless they got the genes allowing them to stay hot for decades.

It's called being a good person and then having the skills to support you and another person. Legit. Also finding someone who actually loves you. None of this is sarcastic I actually mean this

They're not hot though, or if they are, you need to be rich.

Statistically, some ought to be hot enough.

Like I said, if they're hot they can demand a premium, i.e. be rich.

first of all, this is immoral as hell, but second of all, yes this would be possible sooner rather than later. Not in our lifetime but perhaps your kids may be able to rejoice in this degeneracy, although I doubt anyone on Any Forums will ever have kids.

You mean... a woman?

What a terrible idea. Fucking them would get old after a month or two and then you just have a perpetual toddler to feed.

Yes, but since they already exist you just need to breed them enough to cement the mutation(s) within the gene pool.

what do you think asian women are?

dude, you just described all of the women back in the 50's, except librarians and teachers, those were forbidden to be in relationships because kids can't know about sex.

plus they had those legal speed pills they rosdered out of magazines that turned them into fuck machines and also gave them the energy to keep the house clean.

why do you think dogs are man's best friends? horned up women who won't leave your dick alone giving you no time to enjoy with your friends or partake in hobbies. hun go fuck the dog, let him lick your yeasty crotch because you're horned up 24/7. just get a different peanut butter jar.

it's why old people retire in florida, it's legal there. it's the only way a man can get some piece of mind. don;t think menopause stops them, they just start using a turkey baster with some vegetable oil and lube that shit up.

Attached: png_20220122_222646_0000.png (1080x1080, 421.9K)

Attached: 1626617701129.jpg (400x292, 34.52K)

Our glorious mistressess

That's exactly how it fucking works, you fucking retard.

Negative. Retard.

Being a lazy, entitled whore isn't a genetically heritable trait, and being hot just because you have a hot mom isn't guaranteed either.

Ten points taken away from gryffindor, go to room and no TV.

>mutations reinforced by the environment aren't passed on preferentially

Attached: 1333946314164.jpg (252x252, 6.26K)

you've described Any Forums except for the physically attractive part

settle down jeffrey dahmer

>How hard would it be to create a race of genetically subhuman people who are totally hot, but have no ambition to do anything with their lives and would sit at home waiting for you to fuck them? You would have to feed them and take care of them like pets but they'll be your own personal fuck toy.

Already exist, they are called women

despite the appearances it would be easier for you to stop being creepy fat lazy fuck and score a chick or two for yourself.

I said what I said. What you said was a broader generalization, and not what I said.

hope you got $$$