SEXUAL SECRETS THREAD (3/20)

SEXUAL SECRETS THREAD (3/20)
> Rape
> Cheating
> Incest
Share your secrets

Attached: 1617060740392.jpg (400x400, 26.39K)

UMM HOW

>gay LARPIng and JOI thread
ftfy faggot

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: 1613532054058.jpg (478x685, 13.74K)

I accidentally my sister

Your whole sister? Or just part of her?

I got molested by my mother until I was a teen

I mother father Chinese dentist

I'd love to hear the stories.

>rape
been raped since i was 5 by teachers neighors and the mayor of texas. found out about sex in the age of 12. "sooo you mean that was happening to me wasn't normal''?. I got over it
>Cheating
never I think being ride or die has beenn and always will be my best if not only feature.
>Incest
molested again by big brother.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 9.73K)

waste of dubs

>Cheating
i've cheated in every relationship i've ever been in since my first gf at 13. long term, short term, guys, girls, whatever. here's the clinker tho - i met my ex-bf through a girl who's a longtime fwb, dated him for 2+ years, ended up cheating with his best friend, and dating the best friend...
...who i now have a house with, and a kitty, and an awesome comfy happy life. we're both queer bifags so turns out bringing people home from bar/club occasionally to hook up really staves off the cheating cravings.
so keep being a piece of shit and cheating anons, in my experience eventually you'll end up hitting a vein of gold.

Attached: 466079755673245.jpg (680x447, 25.88K)

tits

speak for youself.
just incase I get digits I want to say I love Any Forums and all you creeps.

What does it feel like to be strapped to a bed, ball gagged and taken by a man as a bio female?

Attached: 0979C9F0-B0F8-4A5F-91AD-E59AFA5F3F59.jpg (1608x908, 731.92K)

sorry I'm a dude.
and 34
and balding
and have ED(dick too big I get headaches if fully)
and non white
and ... you know what just hate me and call me a faggot im forgetting what a normal conversation is

Been raped by my dad when I was a toddler, molested a girl who was about 6 when I was 9 or 10 thinking stuff like that was ok. I'm a guy btw

I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for that, it's by far the worst thing I've ever done. I immediately realized what I was doing, apologized, told her to not tell anyone and she said she didn't mind. I knew she had a crush on me which is why I thought it was ok for like 5 mins before realizing

When I was really young she'd make me shower with her so I could eat her out and play with her pussy while standing up, as I got older things progressed to her masturbating next to me on the couch and forcing me to watch and help.

I said tits user. Show them

>told her to not tell anyone and she said she didn't mind.
sounds like she was already getting it from somewhere else

Do you still talk to her?

>never forgive yourself.
One day you will realize it’s retarded to blame a child for acting out

I loved my ex fucking other guys while we were together she would always tell me in detail how it went down and I'd occasionally watch

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-084356_Drive.jpg (1355x1453, 944.12K)

Was she your first cum

Nope. She's been dead and buried a long time now.

Fuck that's hot. Did it ever escalate to sex?

Her reaction was confusion tbh
I know. If I found out someone else did the same thing at my age, especially if they feel even half as bad as I do, I know I'd forgive them. But God damn, I can't forgive myself

more than likely. It started when I was super young, but I also started masturbating super young so it's a tough call to say what came first.
A few times. She didn't really seem to be that interested in sex with me, she just like making me get her off

one time i stayed at a girls house and she blue balled me so i fapped and made her dog lick my cum up

Ah, cool

Why'd you ask user? Wondering if i was still boning my mother?

You must be hot as fuck.