He said the n word

He said the n word.
It’s over.

Attached: 8CD62A65-F353-45D5-B618-F2E01DA6AD70.jpg (1400x1400, 299.78K)

Attached: 1640857465538s.jpg (125x125, 2.06K)

SHUT. UP.

Attached: 1634525795800.png (410x276, 125.69K)

link or stfu

Nigger nigger.… nigger nigger

Problem is he said it in a totally lame NonBased way, simply referring to a Richard Pryor album by that name. Hardly a legitimate use of the word.

No worries though, the president of spotify already forgave him and said they weren't responsible for his words.

Also, Rumble just offered him 100 million dollars to move his podcast there and have complete immunity to use whatever language or speak on whatever topic he wants with no repercussions.

I'd say he is pretty much in the clear and those people creaming their Jeans at the prospect of his cancellation will sadly not have the satisfaction.

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-192821_Chrome.jpg (965x1636, 398.63K)

Nigger.
Nigger.
Nigger.
Nigger.
Nigger.

Cancel culture this bros.

Attached: 1637234690335.gif (800x256, 452.97K)

fucking nigger

But if he was a nigger himself, it would be okay

Dude could even build his own platform at this point. He knows enough "cancelled" people to run a subscription service. All he would need is a few web devs to help Jaime manage it.

Joe Biden said nigger many times while a member of congress. He also referred to black neighborhoods as racial jungles

So did Biden but nobody cares because he plays for the blue team

>He also referred to black neighborhoods as racial jungles
He did not. Nice deliberate misconstrual though redhat.

>>He also referred to black neighborhoods as racial jungles
>He did not. Nice deliberate misconstrual though redhat.
I'm not original user... However, dude (Biden) actually said integrating black students into white schools would turn the schools into, and I quote, "a jungle.. a racial jungle". "I don't want my children to grow up in a jungle".
You'll most likely get the gist of this excerpt as poor kids are just as bright as white kids.
top fucking kek.

You typed it, not the same, grow some balls and do it on youtube, facebook, tiktok etc

Imagine if the identities of everyone who used Any Forums was leaked. All you losers would be sobing and apologizing "I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was doooooing!!!!"

How fucking tall is this guy?

I wouldn't. That's the true secret to being the smug bastard on the Internet: never post anything you are not willing to repeat IRL.

Nobody really cares about niggers.

Appeasement. That's all they'll ever get. They're not the bottom of the species but they'll never be in the upper realms.

4'8"

Yeah, which is totally not the same as calling black neighborhoods racial jungles, which is why I pointed out the deliberate misconstrual, which you are now defending, which is ironic since you redhat faggots are openly racist like your cheeto ideologue yet try to project it onto Biden.

Attached: 1624978972466.gif (1017x572, 128.42K)

Rogan makes content for retards. Every faggot who worships him is always the same fragile child mind dipshit. Weak.

Niggers will get cancelled over anything these days

Attached: 1627110038999.png (570x480, 341.88K)

god you faggots are so bad at this