What's an easy way to kill myself if I can't get a gun? What pills are the best or whatever...

What's an easy way to kill myself if I can't get a gun? What pills are the best or whatever? Not bait I'm genuinely trying here

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 16.9K)

Find a tall building, pills will prolly make you suffer

I mean there are tall buildings near me but it's not like I can just walk in and demand roof access

Bro don't do it

Chug a bottle of ipecac

lmao atleast go out with a bang, do something like give your life savings to me

I thought about a local bridge but it's not that tall. Maybe an overpass? I dunno I've looked and nothing in my area is super tall. I don't wanna just break my legs and survive or some shit

It's going to someone already

doesn't that not kill you?

Helium canister, plastic bag, hose.
Tape it all together and you'll be gone in 5-15 minutes.
Google "Exit Bag"

Just dont. I dont know your life but there is always someone who has it worse, dont throw away your life over temporary problems.

Google says they no longer make helium canisters with enough helium to actually kill you

Enough of it will, you gotta chug the whole bottle.

It's not temporary unfortunately

I'll look into it then thanks
Assuming you're not bullshitting me

If thats the case i dont blame you, but i still advise you to go to other places, you wont get good advice here.

You guys generally enjoy telling people to kys
If you google this shit you just get sites trying to talk you out of it

Painkillers or sleeping pills mixed with alcohol are the best chance, but if someone saves you you're looking at an absolutely miserable 6 months of recovery under constant watch.

Personally, I advise that you go down like a fucking Viking warrior. Find a cause for which your are passionate about, determine an enemy, and kill as many as you can before the police gun you down. Preferably politicians.

Any specific medications that would be best? Painkillers are usually prescription aren't they?

Over the counter stuff will just fuck up your liver and give you ulcers.

There's got to be something, surely

You can't drive a little bit to a bridge? Too lazy?

Aww, your girlfriend broke up with you or you're looking at some jail time. All is lost.

Fucking faggot.

Try harder, OP! I believe in you!

The local bridges are not all that tall. I'd probably just break my legs. I live in the middle of nowhere

I live in SW Ohio, know any good places?

Never had a girlfriend, never been in legal trouble. Thanks though

become a tranny

I am trying buddy

Bro don’t do it, for real

But jump from a high bridge, can’t miss… but don’t do it

dont do it

invest your time and energy in improving the world

improving the future

improving your life

improving your essence

if you dont want to improve, dont ask us questions

live life the fullest

dont die because its a good meme

its not a good meme

you are the dreamer of life

live the dream of life

Assuming its into water, how high do you think it has to be?

ha

I didn't come here trying to improve my friend

Pick your pick. I personally want to do pills. TCAs have a reputable lethal rate so I'm thinking 100 of them. Last time I did 30, didn't work, woke up in hospital next day. Maybe 100 will do.

Attached: 20220208_042043.jpg (725x1077, 166.93K)

If we're serious for a moment, I'm with the guy who suggested burning out brightly for something you believe in. It's just less lame than swallowing a pill or two, pissing and shitting yourself, and finally having your brain agonizingly stop working as your body already prepares to go necrotic.

What will never cease to amaze me is how anons from /suicide/ keep popping up.

Respectfully, from one user to another, go shove your life up your mother's ass

Again I can't get a gun

Why not just suffer in silence and use your time to improve the lives of others? Are you that fucking selfish?

It's not about the fall, it's about succumbing to the water. Right?

>What's an easy way to kill myself if I can't get a gun?
host Any Forums meetups and keep aggressively ball fondling
50/50 on whether you end up dead or making him the happiest man when you say yes

What're household toxins? What works there? Bleach?

losing your liver kills you, it's just days of horrific agonizing pain, and they reasonably won't give you a new liver since you blew out the old on on purpose