Best dead end jobs to meet dumb young sluts?

Best dead end jobs to meet dumb young sluts?

You know the kind: 18-21, lives with one of their divorced parents, lowkey loves being a slut around the workplace.

So far I've gathered call centers, local non-chain restaurants, pet stores.

What other workplaces draw in low quality women?

Attached: 8E20B60.jpg (720x571, 141.12K)

Why limit yourself to non-chain restaurants? Fast food joints have burnt out sluts, fresh teens, drug addicts, etc.

Landscaping

theres a mcdonals close to me with tons of cute young ladies working there. i dont want to actually work there, i already have a good job, so any tips on how can i get some borderline retarded 18-19 y/o pussy?

Ironically, I've found that the girls who work major chains act too proud to embrace their degeneracy and if she's working a small shop owned by the local coke dealer, you know she's down. Maybe I just haven't paid enough attention

Attached: ACDF58E.jpg (612x612, 36.6K)

can relate. most action I ever got was working a dead end job with high turnover so always new opportunity. Now that I've got a legit career it's a lot harder to do with the only 1-2 girls in the entire office

Get rich. I jumped to 400k TC two years ago and it flipped a switch. I was 300lbs, lazy, fucking gross human and now I'm 300lbs, lazy, fucking gross human slathered in teen pussy because I can afford all the drugs an alcohol and two cool cars and a nice house. It took around 3 months for one to bite but they told their friends and now its kind of like a toll they pay to have fun. One had to take a load every day. Working from. Home since covid means I normally get at least two go's a day and that's everything I wanted

Tell them you're a photographer (show up with some gay big camera around your neck), say they're so gorgeous, rent a studio, take shitty pictures with them a few times, have them dress up in less and less clothes until you do nudes, you can probably see where this is going. The best part is the more girls you have the more legit you look (build a "portfolio") and you can eventually make them (or their dad) PAY YOU for this "service". Give them some pics to put on Instagram or whatever. My friend does this for a living.

irl is gonna dissapoint the shit out of you big time lol

To get any woman, max out AT LEAST one of the big three
>Charisma
>money
>looks
2/3 will get threesomes with hotties
3/3 will get you anything

Yeah, I used to work at a Texas roadhouse and was surrounded by college sluts being stared at by all the older men in the kitchen. Now I work a boring WFH job and I miss all that interaction. Nothing like seeing these 21 year olds running around the restaurant in tight jeans and a t-shirt dressed up for tips

The mall. Easy to get away with doing literally nothing. Pick a store ppl have a hard on for. Back in 02 I worked at hot topic, I got at least one number a week. Pick a place like Zumies or American Apparel.

could probably make friends with a small time pot dealer and he'll point you in the right direction. these are the same kind of girls that suck dick for weed

pic related

Attached: AC7B661.jpg (1024x768, 55K)

who is she? got more?

Nah I wish. Got it from a motherless gallery titled "rape meat". It's decent, even thumbnailed by a queen

Attached: AB3D20B.gif (300x225, 220.93K)

got a link?

Best markers are any dyes, tats, bags underr eyes, or reaally formal dresses( had some downright dirty bitches that did one of the above that everyone always thinks are innocent af.)

You don't even need a job, just go on tik-tok, that place is nothing but

Attached: Sierra_Cabot.jpg (720x1280, 128.99K)

Some people actually get pussy bud.

You don’t *need* any of these to get laid. You just need to be around young women and it will happen naturally. The whole definition of the word slutty is that they are easy to sleep with.

yeah this just reeks of dude sitting around watching red/black/rainbow/invisible/whateverthefuck pill videos on youtube every night

I got lucky at the UPS store

The final level of game is something Roosh said a while back before he went full scizo and then full monk mode.
Logistics is king.
Meaning, just be around girls and have the practical ability (time, place, etc) to sleep with them.