Who specifically is allowed to say the N-Word? What are the rules?

Who specifically is allowed to say the N-Word? What are the rules?

Attached: lebron.jpg (576x572, 34K)

I can because Im black.

what about light skins, or spanish niggas?

Blacks still use the word in order to perpetuate it, they'll never stop hating themselves.
They put it in their pavement ape ghetto music so others will hear it and repeat it, then they'll call you a racist for singing along.

>n-word
You meant "nigger"? It's nothing wrong to say "nigger" in linguistics purposes.

its just a word i should be able to say it i fucking hate niggers hoooly shit

You can say whatever you want. If someone is offended that's their problem.

anyone can say nigher any time for any reason. You have a mouth. You can use it

Racist.

Unless you're black, in which case you're culturally empowered.

I'm a different user, but I'm guessing society would mainly allow those who really look black to say it, which discludes a lot of lightskins. So basically it comes down to appearance, not actual blood.

This point is sad but true. As much as I want to go around calling my niggas "my niggas", I am gifted with light skin.

I'm from Russia. American niggers said that's russians are not "whites". That's equal to n-pass.

You can still get away with it more than whites, I think, but probably not much more.

Niggers are.

Spicks, ghetto asians, and niggers.

No, you are mistaken. We said you Russians are not human, you are trash people.

This. It's literally a word and only has power if you let. If society treats it like some forbidden word like Voldemort from Harry Potter then it stays taboo. Also, black culture is filled with it. Look at popular media and music. Every other word is nigger.

Lastly, isn't it by definition racism to say that I can't say something and you can on the basis of the color of skin? E.G a white man can't say it, but a black man can? GTFO. Language is power, and they're gatekeeping the word.

Niggers.

Nigger isn't racist in South Africa.

Abraham Lincoln was Russian.

Everyone is free to say it, just don't get mad when niggers start shit with you or when left white faggots get you fired

Attached: 92e7cf02-18dd-4ce7-8ad8-93fcd4401cb6-28a4f7cf-fc74-4e16-aae6-da086c99aa47.jpg (1080x1080, 297.23K)

DAST RAICIS URE REICEST!!!

Anyone can, feel free to. Nigger

I can because I am white