Theoretically is a delivery driver within his rights to take food back to the restaurant if the customer gives a shitty...

Theoretically is a delivery driver within his rights to take food back to the restaurant if the customer gives a shitty tip or no tip at all? It's not stealing because you aren't keeping it and it was already in your possession, you're just returning it from where it came from and the customer is welcome to pick the food up themselves, since they don't want to tip for delivery like they should. It's also fine in my eyes, as long as the food isn't defaced and the customer is refunded the delivery fee. And lastly, the driver's under no obligation to deliver the food if they don't get a tip and personally I wouldn't feel safe around anyone who is a nontipper. Thoughts?

Attached: DELIVERYDRIVER-SMALLER.jpg (1000x666, 159.14K)

No. You aren’t within your rates to not deliver to people just because they’re black.

On the spectrum, I see

Morally, that seems fine. But if you do that, you're gonna get fired.

you retard, they paid the delivery fee - they don't owe any tip.

that is the ugliest fuckin pizza boy if that guy shows up im will throw my focking boot at it

Your clearly a nigger. You should demand adequate payment from the owner instead of expecting people to support you with gibs.

I am not a lawyer but I play one on TV. Your employer is fully within their rights to fire you on the spot if you refuse to make a delivery.

Cmon now boy, you know the answer to this already. You don't have the cannolis to do it anyway lol

I make a lot more money than you. Therefore, you should bow before me.
They should abolish minimum wage laws so that no one will work those jobs. Then stupid fucking assholes like me can cry and complain about having no one to make my shitty food and no one to deliver it.
Fuck wagecucks.
I’m so much better than them.

As a thankful customer I always tip extremely well. If the driver is above legal age I often offer to blow them as well.

Within their rights? Sure, but your ass is getting fired. The customer paid for the food, and the store pays for you to deliver it.

Nah it's my mom's best friend's store so I'd have to literally jerk off in front of customers to get fired. I told her the first time I did it and explain myself and she's cool with it as long as they really didn't tip anything. She said she doesn't care about losing cheap fuck face customers.

Lol, arguing with customers, pure gold

No you wouldn't, pussy.

I don't even argue, I don't say shit beyond how they'll be refunded the delivery fee and they can come pick up the food in person as I fear for my safety. If there's no tip I simply walk away and take their food back to the car after telling them that

Get a real job

fucker you have no idea how pissed i am ever since i saw that goddanm face im would be sooof ukcing enraged if he came to my door i'd chase his car down the street without putting on any god damn sweats or shoe

Attached: DELIVERYDRIVER-SMALLER.jpg (100x103, 4.04K)

You’ve never done it quit larping

Tipping is just to motivate the people, I think. It's a known fact that good quality service (like driving the pizza to your door) brings repeat customers which in turn bring in more money, but the tip makes it in your face obvious for that specific driver.

In your head fam

That's mighty kind of you

No. The driver could, but would likely be fired without recourse the first time that somebody called to complain.

Do 'muricans pay upfront?

lawfag here

refusing to deliver goods because they didn't tip is breach of contract. the person buying food settled on the menu price, there is no legal obligation for them to tip.

realistically, you probably won't get sued - to have a discussion of what's "within your rights" for either parties is basically pointless, no one's going to litigate over a food delivery

but you are a fucking idiot for making this thread. people don't owe you a tip

OK, if they "don't owe me a tip" then I don't owe them food delivery. It's my decision to make, not theirs, and if they are refunded the delivery fee, there's no harm no foul. Maybe I fear for my own personal safety being around the type of person who wouldn't tip a delivery driver - and my safety is more important than their fat fucking gullets craving pizza.

Nobody gives a shit about your tipping. Fucking take it back if you want to, I don't give a fuck. I would still not tip if I don't like the service, and even at that only 15%

Ive actually had a driver show up 1hr late with tossed around sides that had obviously opened up in the car.
He was rude as shit and made stupid comments about my daughter so i decided to give him the change. Which was like $1.15
He threw my pizza to the ground like a child.
A quick call to the owner and i had my next event catered for free

>H-HE THREW MY P-P-PIZZA ON THE GROUND PLEASE HELP OH MY GOD
Be a fucking man you pussy. Only a boy without balls would order pizza from that place again after that. Pathetic. I feel bad for your daughter that she is being raised by a crybaby manchild.

Lolwut. They are store's customer, not yours, and you're the store's employee. From store's perspective I see no point in keeping you around, who knows what self entitled nonsense you'll come up with next time.

K but the boss is my mom's best friend so again not getting fired lol. Thankfully I don't do it often (most people actually tip as they should, like adults).

>He was rude as shit and made stupid comments about my daughter
Elaborate

People should not tip. You don't deserve any community holding your peen while you pee so why should we also pay your fucking bills. We already paid the restaurant for food and delivery. Man up and get a real job if you don't like it, bitch.