I can get with this

i can get with this
but she has HSV-1
should i?

Attached: fggxbxhgb.png (355x555, 336.06K)

As long as she isn't having a flair up go for it

Get with her and shoot her in the face for being a filthy slut.

she would be staying with me for a few weeks, i know Any Forums is the worst place to ask for advice but how dangerous of infection would i be if i have her stay with me?

she got it from her mom during birth and no, i live in canada and have history of mental health so i cannot get a gun if i tried, could technically get one black market but i dont associate with anybody who could supply one and yeah naw, just wanna stick it in her pooper

Let's see more of her to get a better idea if it's worth it

her body is 100% worth it, i just added the picture as a bonus for my Any Forumsrethren , she's asian, her face is about 8/10, im just trying to get more input

Depending on where you live, a large population has HSV1 antibodies. Apparently where I live it's ~80% and in the US it's ~50%.

central canada
shes from the usa

sure why not?

HSV-1.....

dude dont be a dumbass. Even with no flare-ups. Could ruin EVERY hookup the rest of your life

Attached: 120255574_10223504608224244_5550066909345830060_n.jpg (720x864, 63.61K)

show the face you pussy

FUCK NO. are you retarded?

Little too chubby to deal with the virus

>just wanna stick it in her pooper
Oh yea. Definitely do that. No way it could get transmitted through anal sex. Like, there’s never any blood or anything when you do anal. You’re kind of like a genius, huh?

Wisdom.

Shoot with cum, you retard.

probably
thanks for the input Any Forumsrothers its what i needed
ill just maintain and online relationship and sext / nudes / camwhore with her

have an anime bitch

Attached: 1i1xpxoma5181.png (1356x2579, 1.87M)

>"There are a thousand-thousand thots, but you only got the one dick. Look out for it."

- The Bible, probably.

thanks

Like two thirds of the world has HSV-1, it causes an occasional sore on the lip about once every few years, it's the most minor affliction imaginable.

ITT retards who think HSV-1 is genital herpes

You're a fucking retard for listening to these virgins. HSV-1 is oral herpes, the majority of humanity has it (67%) and it's not an STD. It literally just causes a sore on your lip for a day or two every few years. I would literally be more worried if she had the flu.