Anons, are you really racist?homphobic?mysoginist? if so, why?

Anons, are you really racist?homphobic?mysoginist? if so, why?

Attached: 1639352396447.jpg (878x1080, 112.88K)

Women in positions of power will be the downfall of humanity.

no no no no no!
I'm actually a very nice guy. I just want to make people laugh. I could say I hate beaners in the same time know about the foods and how much i want to fuck jlo until another user realized that I'm just kidding. truth is I love all people and hate racist people. doesn't mean I about to shout i out for some attention bitch ass reason. I met alot of 1s and 0s in my time and i just go with the flow and try to kick some knowledge when absolute nes. I love you OP because I have faith we will meet face to face in the afterlife.
so in short I'm racist homphobic soginist for laughs because I failed as a comedian 7 years ago... honest AF

I don't hate anyone, outright, but I have the potential to. Like I don't mind most black people or even trannies but as soon as one chimps out then I hate them all for a bit but yeah, I'm mentally ill like the rest of Any Forums what of it?

I am humanophobic, that's all

Nah, I love niggers faggots and whores

Attached: Only Slap_1.webm (320x240, 893.74K)

Yes- from fatigue. The vast majority of people feel the fatigue in some way but don't realize it. I am utterly exhausted and just when I think the simulation can't get any crazier they reach new heights of insanity and delusion.

Consoomer retard detected

Are you really a faggot, like all OPs?

are you sam hyde?

I'm racist in the sense I see the difference in cultures and admit to the reality of it. What I mostly see is clothes and demeanor though. How someone looks talks and dresses are far more important than anything else.

That being said Blacks cause the most problems in the us followed by Mexicans. Both are perfectly capable and cool given the right circumstances. And the solution to our problems most likely starts with going back to say the 2000+ era where people mostly didnt pay attention what race you were and were just chill.

Politics and technology are fucking it all up mostly here in the us. Everyone would be much better off to just hit the reset button and live in towns that match your personality. If you want to be gangster as fuck head to lawless land. If you want the home owners association life or some mansion on a few acres. Pay up or move somewhere cheap. Any color can fit in with the same wants and needs in life. That's what people forget.

Thanks, fbi

No.

unironically homophobic and ironically racist and misogynist. faggots are faggots, niggers and dykes are funny

ITT, million dollar extreme

no just a fan

Cope cuck

Most those issues from Mexicans and black people stem from the fact they get shit educations for generations. Its like this self fulfilling prophecy we made in America.
"Blacks are stupid and violent" so we segregated them into low income areas with shit schools. Made redlining laws that made it so they couldn't get home loans.
We've kept the system of property tax funding schools which makes it so minority neighborhood schools get paid thousands of dollars less in funding per student than white neighborhood schools.
Then when they have no education and go for life of crime we say "See black people are stupid and violent" and make the jail sentences harsher, make petty crimes have longer sentences. Which then destroys their family units and perpetuates the lack of generational wealth which keeps them further in poverty.
Its fucking nuts.

mucho texto
no read

Attached: static-assets-upload3891309507922989782.gif (337x300, 191.16K)

I hate cultures, not brown people. Brown people have bad cultures.
As for gays, I am bisexual, but also religious, so that is an entirely different can of excrement.
As for women. They tend to be more likely to report my eccentricities to the police, so I dislike them.