Virtual reality

Virtual reality

Just spent a whole day inside my room in virtual reality.
I dont own a vr headset, i borrowed this one from my friend, so this was my first hands down experience.
All day i played VR Chat and it was fucking insane.
Its scary.
Its scary how immersive it is and how its going to corrupt people.
This has so much potential that it frightens me - especially hearing all those kids talk the way they talk.
At least i got drunk with someone i met in vr chat before i hopped off.
Mark Zuckerberg knows exactly what the fuck hes going to do with metaverse.
We are fucked.

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (380x380, 29.57K)

I 100% agree. VR is maybe the most powerful technology currently being developed. If phones fucked up a generation, then VR will ruin the next one beyond repair.

uh... whats so fucked up about it..? just kids using a fricking app through goggles makes it fucked up somehow..? i dont get it

You couldn't pay me $10,000 to use a VR headset

>We are fucked.
>everyone has to pay for this technology and voluntarily use it, so we can be controlled

You're only fucked if you go along with it... fucking dumbass

Explain more

I agree, when I first tried half-life alyx it was beautiful, so played for 6 hours and only messed around with the gravity gloves. To the point where I finally stopped I tried to do the motions in real life. How depressing

mark zuckerberg is a complete idiot for mishandling his virtual reality project.
he needs to be fired.

He can't be fired he's the grandson of David Rockefeller

I don't think about that or do it

I played it at a friend's house once and it was pretty cool. felt awesome to have a tail. but I just couldn't handle the way his friends spoke. I reckon I'd have a great time with a bunch of my irl mates or fellas that are similar to me, but I don't have the space or the internet speed at home for it anyway. Borderlands 2 VR was insane though, just firing two machine guns into a crowd as a gunzerker feels great when you can aim both guns seperately, and Skyrim VR bowNarrow is dope, feels like Legolas. but I got bored of em after a bit because I got fucken lonely
>it's scary
harden the fuck up princess. eat grass.

>but I just couldn't handle the way his friends spoke.
What do you mean?

This is the future of working from home. Get used to it, as it's only going to get bigger and be a requirement for working certain jobs. You heard it here first folks.

Attached: burdritto.jpg (828x808, 40.38K)

New technology...LE BAD

I highly recommend you get a VR and buy the game blade and sorcery. It is a FANTASTIC way to get rid of pent up anger, I like VR because I live in a shit time in my life, so for an hour a day I can escape it.

You're an idiot

Haha Yes! Another who has seen the new world! How was your little, personally crafted hellworld?

Attached: 1644285793674.jpg (1125x1487, 426.13K)

they were fags lol
I'm a homosexual myself but fuck me, these fellas were roleplaying as catgirls and bigtit witches and tiny fucken lolitas. strange fucken behaviour. I want to roleplay as the Bundy Bear and hang out with my mates who are currently Captain Morgan and Chuck Liddell and the McDonalds sign

anyone got any good VR game reccomendations?
Been wanting to try H3VR but i can't find a crack

Why?

>we are fucked
They...they are fucked, we get to watch the world burn.

Can you do this vr shit on a phone? I'm too broke to buy a faggothelmet

Bullshit, remember wall-e? And every other quasi futuristic rambling from dystopian authors?

Faggo the Lmet

they'll make life on earth so hellish to coerce you to willingly "upload"
they've shown their plans on tv shows and movies already, saw this shit in fucking adventure time and now they're going trough with it, like clockwork

I'm not really interested. Lying on my bed and living in virtual world is simply sleeping and dreaming.

I prefer to be drunk in a random pub, discussing with random guys.

Meanwhile I just got done with a full day of stabbing peasants with a lightsaber while zipping around spiderman style then shooting giant talking hotdogs with an M-60, a short SCAR-17, and a FAL in my VR. You're doing it wrong user-kyun. You're doing it wrong.

you'd probably get vr sickness anyway. happens to people with insufficient brain plasticity

Please get me pregnant

I don't like the idea of strapping a screen to my face which blocks my real world view. That's one step too far removed from the real world for my comfort.

Attached: 501.gif (245x240, 458.83K)

do not inject yourself into the jew matrix

That is how I felt the first two weeks I got my Oculus Rift.
Haven't touched it in years by now.
It definitely has gripped a niche people, in the way you describe, but for it to be a serious threat to all humanity, the technology and is simply still too far away.
The fad will pass, and Zuckerberg is wasting his time IMO.
The next big thing should be a new social media, that incorporates factors from others, or improves them. Like Facebook displaced Myspace. The potential is there, but even so I don't know, people are generally lazy and don't want to learn to do complicated things. That is why Instagram and TikTok were such a hit, simple, fast, and just there to feed you cheap dopamine hits while you while away your time.
Most people don't want a refined product, they want fast food. Mobile games growing big because of that too.

Yes but your options to enjoy are very limited. Things have mostly moved to the dedicated headsets.

Seriously folks, there's only two games you need. "Blade & Sorcery" and "Hotdogs, Hand Grenades, & Horseshoes". If you really must have actual people get "Pavlov" too. VR chat is only really going to be super duper fun if you're a social animal or a youtuber that causes random goofy shit just be being there.

it's not gonna be as much for everyone as a smartphone is..

some ppl hate it even, or get motion sick, don't have a lot of room in their house, ..

>Most powerful technology
God your fucking inane as shit. Really? Not fusion or medical cures to disease, genetic alteration? Medical or technological immortality? Neural interfaces? Space travel?
No it's phone on face.

>especially hearing all those kids talk the way they talk.
How do these people talk? Is it memespeak to the extreme?

Attached: 2312bb30f583b7e278e8ac66f3f6601c.jpg (728x653, 41.5K)