The bugmen have disgraced the olympics

The bugmen have disgraced the olympics

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (750x972, 172.88K)

They scream NIGGER at the black athletes arriving, so it's alright.

Is this what bugland really looks like. Did the weebs lie to me?

why does it look so miserable? did someone photoshop the saturation on the background?

Please, tell me someone else saw "bug air shougang" as first glance.

Putting the Olympics in a shit hole is par for the course. They held one in Atlanta as proof

bugland != wapan

Yes. It's just been build, build, build. It's why they have ghost cities

>Atlanta
Landed there once. Those assholes lost my luggage. I had to drive back there and pick it up 2 days later in a rental. Had to search it in a huge pile of luggage by myself. The fuck are they doing over there?

China is a dogshit country with people that suffer, it's what you get then retard commies fuck things up.

They literally stuck that shit right in the middle of an industrial complex next to a goddamn nuclear plant wtf

what are the chances that someone can fall to their doom?

probably about the same as any other location tbh

That looks awful. Even the fucking lines are uneven. Hope it doesnt collapse.

Haha stupid American pigs.
The Olympics is just a big cash grab. Why would they put it some place people actually want to live? It makes perfect sense to put it in the middle of an industrial district if you're not retarded.

>this meme has been brought to you by Big Air Shoe Gang

So it doesn't make sense to you then

Communist gooks are the scum of the earth.

Attached: lm6gbz8i9q271.jpg (465x659, 30.04K)

Attached: d6a2801d2c043d31083cc6cc3d835ca87a90f3a309ee7b7a30fad3a3d95ba737_1.jpg (227x404, 23.94K)

Are you literally twelve?

You can mock the CCP all you want. They've done more to lift Chinese citizens out of poverty than any other country has in generations. In a mere lifetime, they've gone from a third world shithole to the world's most important manufacturer and an economic and military superpower. And sure, they're genociding some Muslims, but why is that a bad thing? China is a country in ascent, and Americans are told by their government that China is the enemy to distract from the decline of the American empire.

Attached: makoto6MP.gif (120x91, 61.44K)

In contrast when I went to france they lost my luggage.
On my return trip 2 weeks later a keen eyed frog spotted my luggage tags and stopped me and got me my lost luggage since they found it.
Say what you want to about the French, lord knows I have, but they did me right.

>They've done more to lift Chinese citizens out of poverty than any other country has in generations. In a mere lifetime, they've gone from a third world shithole to the world's most important manufacturer and an economic and military superpower.
Can’t wait to see how this whole Evergrande thing pans out for the rice people. Good thing they have a rock solid economy though, right?

KEK bruh theyre just gonna stick that shit in the middle of some industrial zone? this entire thing is gonna end up on liveleak

Kek you got rekt faggot

>Good thing they have a rock solid economy though, right?
Oh yeah and the American government and its 30 trillion dollar debt is SOOO stable.
Americans in denial. It was a nice run, but it's coming to a close.
No country can survive long once it stops making its citizens and its economy better, and America stopped in the 80's.