Some leftover potatoes & carrots with my world famous pork gravy

Some leftover potatoes & carrots with my world famous pork gravy

Attached: 64EFD353-BDC0-4541-A0DD-B7F5D351B7A2.jpg (1381x1489, 707.64K)

Why don't you go on Or is your food that much repugnant for their taste. Nah, you just like the atte you get on here .

Looks like shit.
There's a reason you've never heard of "world famous" stew. It's hearty farmer food, not gourmet. Definitely comforting, healthy, cheap, but world famous?
Fuck man, tell me you've never had real food without telling me you've never had real food

Never posted on the cooking board. I like you guys!

Seethe.

Attached: 1634604292035.jpg (629x636, 88.71K)

It’s leftovers that I microwaved so it’s a little rough around the edges. Sheesh. Not bad to heat up in 2 minutes on another cold day. I’ve just started to get the hang of making gravy recently

Ya sorry man, I'm a foodie and a cook. I should be more encouraging.
Take your gravy to the next level by learning to make a roux if you don't know that one already (google it), and I hope you're cooking them potatos seperate and getting the starch out of them. I used to cook the potatos raw right into the stew and there's a not great flavour that comes with that, took me too long to figure out it was the raw potatos.
Keep on it man.

your food always looks yellowy/grey

I gonna get me some fine log hog head for da slidding stew.

Attached: hog_head_animaterr_man.png (505x512, 388.44K)

Don't you diet at all?
Christ Almighty.

Attached: 1621281199634.jpg (600x659, 199.74K)

Could be my shitty lighting in the kitchen, or that I cook everything for like 10+ hours in a crockpot. Probably both

It doesn't look bad. I'd eat it. Just reminds me of my dad's cooking

Thanks. You’d hate my gravy technique.. haha. Pork & veggies in the crockpot all day. Remove food, add flour to the remaining liquid til desired consistency... it’s getting better!

>i'm a foodie
>my secret tip: the most basic skill in cookery
>took me a long time to figure out to boil potatoes apart

Attached: C5C86529-D860-45C0-AFC8-C24570AA86D7.gif (200x200, 742.12K)

Not really. I don’t eat breakfast or lunch usually though

Yeah I’m ok with that. Probably get the same (or better) stew from a can of Dinty Moore for $2. My slop probably has less sodium? I like trying to make the food. Pretty cheap & lasts for days. Some meals are are better than others

Basic skills for basic guy. I can tell he's new. Not about to unload chemical reactions between different ingredients and heat levels and other food chemistry shit.

Have you ever tried a instapot / pressure cooker. You'd probably like it

user you only eat dick gravy you silly attention whore

People are idolising the Original Trilogy but the truth is that the Anakin/Vader story never really made sense long, long before the Prequel Trilogy were a glint in George Lucas's eye.

In Star Wars 1977, Darth Vader is categorically not Anakin Skywalker : Darth Vader was an Imperial functionary outside the military system, a "Ronin" who was probably hired by the Emperor as a personal right-hand he could keep tabs on.

In earlier drafts, Darth Vader was explicitly a bounty hunter, and Boba Fett was his replacement when the character changed. ESB sort of ruined everything both with its treatment of the Force, and with the Vader-father reveal.

In ESB and ROTJ, not only does it make Obi-Wan and Yoda out to be liars, but it's never explained how Vader fell to the Dark Side of the Force and what his personal motivation was.

It can't have been power, because he was a practically unthinking yes-man loyal servant of the Emperor and a Sith Lord of the Galactic Empire.

Even his motivations for seeking out Luke are inconsistent: in ESB, it's to kill the Emperor and rule together.
in ROTJ, it's ambiguous as to whether he wants to carry out that plan or to throw himself on Luke's sword for the Emperor's sake.

He's immediately turned by a moment of filial compassion even though he tried to kill Luke in the first film and gave him a do-or-die ultimatum in the sequel.

Darth Vader character is a mess.

show peen? :0

It has nothing to do with cooking and everything to do with this fag identityfagging and having his daily chat thread because he's a profoundly uninteresting middle American dullard.

test

Luke, did I ever tell you about George Lucas? He was an American filmmaker and entrepreneur. George Lucas is known for creating the Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchises and founding Lucasfilm, LucasArts and Industrial Light & Magic. George was the chairman and CEO of Lucasfilm before selling it to The Walt Disney Company in 2012.

After graduating from the University of Southern California in 1967, George co-founded American Zoetrope with filmmaker Francis Ford Coppola. George wrote and directed THX 1138 (1971), based on his earlier student short Electronic Labyrinth: THX 1138 4EB, which was a critical success but a financial failure.

His next work as a writer-director was the film American Graffiti (1973), inspired by his youth in early 1960s Modesto, California, and produced through the newly founded Lucasfilm. The film was critically and commercially successful, and received five Academy Award nominations including Best Picture.

George Lucas' next film, the epic space opera Star Wars (1977), had a troubled production but was a surprise hit, becoming the highest-grossing film at the time, winning six Academy Awards and sparking a cultural phenomenon. Lucas produced and cowrote the sequels The Empire Strikes Back (1980) and Return of the Jedi (1983).

With director Steven Spielberg, he created the Indiana Jones films Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981), Temple of Doom (1984), and The Last Crusade (1989). He also produced and wrote a variety of films through Lucasfilm in the 1980s and 1990s and during this same period Lucas' LucasArts developed high-impact video games, including Maniac Mansion (1987), The Secret of Monkey Island (1990) and Grim Fandango (1998) alongside many video games based on the Star Wars universe.

Attached: Ben Kenobi.jpg (611x815, 126.78K)