Bros, help me solve this shit

Bros, help me solve this shit.

>Text girl and we have a great conversation
>She broke up with her ex and moved to a new city
>I say that I will go there in 3 days. She told me to come and visit first though.
>We are done talking and I tell her goodnight. She said it was good talking to me.
>20 minutes later. She tell me not to bother her again.

What in the actual fuck?

Attached: png-transparent-pepe-the-frog-illustration-tribal-wars-2-video-game-internet-sad-pepe.png (920x453, 11.51K)

fuck her user, they all are like this you have to get used to it, she's fucked up in the head so forget about it

I know this. But i can't let her go. I love her. I wish I could.

You will "bother" her if you give a flying fuck about her. A good friend helps you move. A true friend helps you bury the body. Go and talk to her, make sure she knows that she can count on you.

you don't fucking love her go and beat your meat, then you will forget her

> we have a great conversion
> she says don't bother me again

On a scale from Elon to Greta, how autistic are you?

Attached: Ma-The-Meatloaf-Quote-By-Will-Ferrell-In-Wedding-Crashers.jpg (500x371, 33.05K)

>Go and talk to her, make sure she knows that she can count on you.
So in other words I should not give up even though she told me not to bother her?

fucking beta asf kys

She said it herself. She said it was good talking to you. She laughed and was responding very quick. A lot of text too.

>paying attention to a woman
>going out of your way for her
You're supposed to get generally popular, not pursue one specific girl like a faggot. If everyone likes you, you'll get girls wondering why YOU don't text THEM back enough.

I do. I have not eaten, nor worked, nor slept. I was shaking and crying and had a broken heart.

you fucking piece of shit, just go beat your fucking dick and you will forget about her

show us

I dont want any woman but her. She is the one. And I don't see myself with another woman.

That won't help.

Oh, and she blocked me my phone number and all social media.

LOL!!!! im fucking dead that's why you should not give a flying fuck about any female

You go and talk to her rn.

I've had women do this to me as well, it's so fucking annoying. It's easily one of the most annoying encounters to ever have to deal with. Whenever you're in this situation you turn the tables and tell her to fuck off and don't bother YOU ever again. Even if it's the same thing that she just said, make it clear that you're the one that doesn't want to be bothered after all that

That’s because you’re a super needy, clingy, desperate and lonely person. You’re just getting creepily attached to people you barley know bc of those shitty personality traits you posses. I’m gonna level with you, don’t be your genuine self around girls bc it’s prob off putting. Think of somebody you know who has much better personality and try to emulate it. Best advice I can give. Anyways, I hope what I said helped at least a little bit. Good luck user you got this :)

show us the conversation!!!

That's why you're not getting anyone.

I am quite funny and have good luck with many women. And actually this woman would give me back massages, straighten my tie at work, mess with my hair, invite me to smoke and many other signals. I am also attractive, or that is what they tell me.

just think about what her butthole smells and tastes like :( now you won't be getting to find out

I do get plenty of other woman. But I am not the type of guy to sleep with multiple. I would like to grow old with one woman.

>>She said it was good talking to me.
Yeah no woman says that outside of your own family members dude. That was a red flag there itself. So no surprise that she flips her shit like a retard and tells you not to bother her again 20 mins later

How is that a red flag?