I am now officially homeless

I am now officially homeless

Attached: 1636189146599.jpg (410x353, 25.6K)

POGGERS

Post dick.

How did that happen?

smoke some weed man

good

>23
>haven't had a job since covid
>parents angry at me all the time
>running out of money
>last week spent almost what was left of it on a driving test so I could get a job
>failed test
>no appointments for like another 3-4 months in my area
>got into massive argument with my mother last night and got kicked out of the house
>now just living with friend which won't last longer than a week

There are private places like driving schools that can test at least where I live

What's your job buy shiba token and blaze it

go to the nearest church and ask to volunteer

based

Attached: 1624664617861.gif (112x112, 72.56K)

You got two options, suicide, or work some shit NPC job for the rest of your meaningless existence.

If I were you, go meditate under a tree until you starve to death, maybe you'll spark a new religion.

Attached: suicidemethod.png (1239x795, 812.32K)

That is a strange thing to do.

same... even though I make 5k a month. I basically live in motels because I can't come up with 1st months and last months $1500 rent. And since motels are like $100 a day it takes forever to save money.

>inb4 just take out a loan
>never giving any more money to the usury jew

Fucking Commiefornia.

Attached: peeepopepe.jpg (225x225, 7.81K)

Are you planning on staying at a shelter? Probably cleaner than you think, but I've only ever stayed at a shelter like 3 times when I was homeless. Can you buy a car and use it to sleep in?

sleeping in your car is a good option but it gets stinky. Where do homeless people shower? I have job but I'm trying to save money by not renting a shitty $1500 apartments per month.

>hasnt realized that its capitalism why he cant afford shit and not "communism" (kek)

Go to a gym they have free showers.

you could get some shithole apartment for a month or two, save up the $3000 and then move into a better place

don't you have to be vaccinated in Commiefornia though?

Shower at the YMCA.. You can probably go for longer than you think without taking a shower.
Protip for homeless car dwelling. Some models have back seats that flip down to access the trunk.. you can sleep on these with your feet in the trunk. It's super cozy

go back to your family and apologize for your mom she will let you in I think it's better than being homeless

probably, enjoy smelling like shit because you're scared of needles

Get ANY car that you can, and start with an entry level job. Live in car (TELL NOBODY), sleep on the side of dirt roads or church parking lots, and work for money.

For showers, gym membership. Maby gyms will give you free membership trials that last a week, just rotate around each gym to keep it renewed if you cant afford it. You can also use fast food napkins with some water and a bar of body soap/body wash. Do NOT use hand soap on your body.

For food, theres plenty of apps that offer free food, just reinstall after you redeem the code. Food is cheap enough to afford.

A hotel may be your only real choice in the worst parts of California.

Can't you go out of state like everybody else