Remember, the heebs and faggots and others come to Any Forums to distract and demoralize and spread shitty propaganda...

Remember, the heebs and faggots and others come to Any Forums to distract and demoralize and spread shitty propaganda. So what is the point? BECAUSE THIS PLACE REDPILLS NORMIES. But what does that mean? It means spamming stupid shit here to shut down the topics the globalist elite do not want discussed, which are:

>Jewish power generally and how they abuse it.
>Jewish control of the media and how they promote an anti-white, anti-Western agenda.
>Jewish control of finance/banking, which they use to turn us all into serfs with their central bank money manipulations and special legislation.
>Jewish supremacy past and present.
>The history of peoples around the world revolting against Jewish supremacy in pogrom after pogrom.
>The intent of the globalists Jews to degrade every Western nation through mass immigration, which the white citizenry do not want but which they cannot resist due to Jewish control of their governments.
>Jewish propaganda denying the truth of race as human subspeciation, a biological difference with enormous consequences to civilization. The intent here is to keep whites from recognizing and defending their biological interests.
>Jewish globalist's intent to implode the economies of Western nations and then fold those economies into a centralized, globalist system, which they will achieve through their massive store of capital.
>Jewish use of neo-Marxism and identity politics to shame white people into submission so white people cannot come to a clear understanding of the threat or take collective action.
>Jewish use of neo-Marxism and identity politics to create such confusion and chaos in the public debate that their agenda continues without adequate resistance.

Shutting down these topics is the true purpose of the censorship they have imposed on every major social media platform, and it is the motivation behind turning Any Forums into a shithole where no real debate and redpilling can take place.

Attached: 1636310744006.jpg (600x779, 255.31K)

Redpilled.

Heavily.

reminder that retards like OP are literal kike (on a stick) worshippers who can't stop thinking about kikes and how they're omnipresent and omnipotent, unintentionally viewing them as gods
they are the equivalent to to literal niggers always blaming da whyte man (da jooz), unintentionally putting them on a pedestal, viewing them superior, as everywhere, behind everything, and powerful enough to take care of all their problems
reminder that NPCs will respond to this post with: da joo, tranny, nigger, etc.
all of which probably and ironically apply to the delusional NPC but not me
i'm white, just not uneducated, low IQ white trash, i hate kikes, not jews, i hate niggers, not black people, i hate white niggers, not white people, i think everyone should be free to protect their own identities and have self-determination, including ethnostates, i just don't want to share one with niggers who have white skin, i dont want or need you and your retarded victim loser complex
the reason NPCs will reply: da joo
because i wrote "da joo"
the real reason: because in their peabrain, you're either a retarded white nigger like them who thinks the world is so simple, or a jew, which again is ironically putting jews in a position as superior, but low self-awareness npc white niggers will never see that
/thread

tl;dr
a real redpill

Both lost.

Attached: whites per capita.jpg (720x903, 114.81K)

now that's what i call cope
wow those stupid trannies and nigger leftists calling everyone they dont like a nazi, i'm totally not like them, WTF YOU DISAGREED WITH ME, YOU MUST BE A JEW
all retarded NPC monkeybrain low IQ mentally ill faggot freaks who should be gassed.

jew ^

Attached: is nose.jpg (400x400, 26.01K)

Same pattern for over 2,000 years. Jews are the eternal enemies of all peoples.

Attached: 1615750766801.jpg (684x431, 60.94K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
OP LOVES FAT COCK

Attached: 1644276375846.png (2048x1135, 1.16M)

Very True.

Attached: 1615842309256.jpg (604x592, 157.48K)

so which is it? are you an NPC unironically thinking everyone is a jew? or are you just pretending to be retarded and accidentally putting jews in a position to be viewed as omnipresent and omnipotent?
trannies do the same thing: all white men are nazis in this white supremacist society and some white men respond: yes i am everywhere and powerful, yes i hate you
oh no jews do the same thing
the thing is neither of them accurately give us a picture of reality, theyre just adhoms and posthoc explanations
predict something, like i predicted you being a NPC or kike worshipper who'd reply with : jew
then maybe you can demonstrate your IQ and impulse control aren't nigger-tier

LoL false equivalences and kafka traps. You're definitely a jew.

Attached: is Musk.jpg (753x1024, 100.71K)

both my parents are Mexican and my dad alone makes 300k a year. He owns a business and creates jobs. Never been on government assistance whyteboi.

Jews have a religion of supremacy, a culture of supremacy, run most of the media and banking (which is easily verifiable) and are at the forefront of every movement to destroy Western Civilization.

But "not all jews" is apparently some reason to say "neither of them accurately give us a picture of reality." You weak-minded faggot. The problem isn't accepting that some jews are not globalists and not even rich, the problem is opening the eyes of the average person to see what their propagandized brains refuse to see- Jewish power and Jewish abuse of that power.

Stupid centrist.

Attached: The Centrist.jpg (800x533, 89.64K)

>my dad alone makes 300k a year
LoL everyone makes 300k a year. Ok then.

Oh look an anecdotal exception- that means you're wrong!

Well, you're not an anecdotal exception when it comes to Mexican's having a lower IQ, that much is obvious.

Oh fuck

>blackpill

Still didn't make enough to teach you critical thinking, then again that has never been mexicans strong suit.

Its Any Forums, we love us some BBC and traps all day, every day.
Of course the IQ lever here is nigger-tier.

>t. Jew.

Attached: 1643572549756.jpg (497x419, 22.21K)

>Jews are bad

there's no false equivalence, you're still doing the same shit a tranny or nigger would hur hur it's not the same cause white men are evil nazis, using circular reasoning, except hur hur you're a jew so the power dynamics aren't the same, you really aren't self-aware, like a nigger
there would only be a trap if theres false equivalence, which there isnt, you, trannies, niggers, oh yeah also some kikes, all see such call outs of their bullshit this way because you all live in bubbles, you're no different than a leftist, you just pick different targets to blame, you're doing the same thing a for an appropriate term social justice warrior does, except you're in the wrong half the time they are, because what you're doing doesn't give an accurate description of reality, not that you are, you're just some narcissistic loser who thinks the internet is real life and unironically try and extrapolate models based on shit that you're missing half of the inputs from
also your meme is retarded, like you, again no self-awareness, the OP mentions jews, i'm not defending them, ironically it goes back to the same thing: just like some tranny freakozoid anyone who calls out their faulty logic is a nazi, or some nigger talks about how all white men are evil, and you call out how they got to their conclusion doesn't make sense and theyre missing data, that means you're defending white men even if you hate them, no, it doesn't, if you think it necessarily does, you are a literal permanent groupthink NPC retard who shouldn't reproduce

Get off the sugar. You type like an angry 12yo.

>Jews did nothing to deserve the hate
Haha well meme'd

Attached: Jew cries out.jpg (347x360, 27.97K)

i'm not a centrist, you fucking retard. i hate all of you low IQ npc faggots, you're once again showing you're a fucking retard.
>you either hate kikes, love kikes, or somewhere in between (love and hate some kikes)
>>"neither of them accurately give us a picture of reality."
don't quote me if you can't even understand the context of what you're quoting, dipshit
and no, retard, i already clearly wrote, i hate kikes, niggers, white niggers, trannies, etc.
that isn't some centrist position, it's the position of an outsider who's listened to all of your stupidity, whining, blaming society, scapegoating, and hates the low IQ bottom feeders of every group
that is a rejectionist, of all human garbage
stop replying with your dishonest, omitting garbage, you scum
>thinking about bbc and traps all day
>thinking you didn't just project your faggotry
>demonstrating you're low IQ
ngmi

>t. narcissistic retard who can't admit they're wrong

Amen, goyim.

Attached: 1579446360094.jpg (978x978, 282K)

Oh, wow! You're so above it all that you can reject it all!

You think and write like an edgy teenager who is transparently ill-read and dumb.

Attached: Jewish Pogroms.jpg (632x724, 172.96K)