Who do you choose, and why?

Who do you choose, and why?

Attached: 5df15f292400007c0a5a3037.jpg (720x400, 39.96K)

I don't care about Canada

Canada doesn't care about you.

who?

That's literally irrelevant to me thats how much I don't care about Canada

So irrelevant that you're posting about it, right.

Who's the guy on the left?

Pierre Poilievre. He's the conservative that's going to hopefully get this fucking economy going again.

But he's another French cunt, so I have my doubts. He talks a good game. He can actually talk, so he has a leg up on Trudeau.

Conservatives are generally bad news here in the US, hopefully they're better in canada

You don't know any US conservatives. What you likely know are US populists.

I choose your mom.

Left because bespite being a faggot, I'm not that much of a fucking faggot.

Pierre would win against Trudeau. Considering truddie only got a minority government when running against 2 weak opponents like Singh and O'toole, I would assume he would be blown out of the water by someone competent and charismatic like Pierre.

Canada has gone to shit in recent years. House prices in my area have gone almost 60% in 2 years. Gas is almost double and groceries cost a lot more for less.

I really hope we get Pierre as PM as there is no way Maxime would get it.

this guy isnt afraid to cross the line

Attached: radical centrist.jpg (356x294, 26.21K)

you rub this shit on a guys face then say "hurr durr u cared about canada i got u u americuck"
how pathetic are you ppl

One thing I liked about Trump was that he wanted to get all of the American companies back in America, but he was a fucking goof. Anytime he got up to the podium he'd spew some controversial nonsense, and I don't recall him accomplishing anything very productive for America. Then you guys get Biden in, I don't know which one's worse. First thing that motherfucker does is shut down the keystone pipeline, not for the environment, but for his fuck buddy, Warren Buffett, who owns 95 percent of the railroad. So instead of oil moving by pipeline, it can still be moved by rail. It's corruption on all fronts. When the political climate gets too liberal, people vote conservative, when it gets too conservative, people vote liberal, it's a two party system where both of the options are shit, and it's designed to keep you from going anywhere.

What is it you are trying to accomplish?

Piere is a cuck but atleast he isn't as shitty as Trudeau

I think anyone who gets up there and says they're going to stop this country from being sold down the river any further would blow Trudeau out of the water. But, you have to be careful. All Andrew Scheer's campaign seemed to consist of was Trudeau bashing with no real answers to any problems.

Scheer was a fucking donkey and looked like a weeny.

I am a liberal but I can't fucking stand Trudeau and their inability to answer a single question honestly. House prices are ridiculous, I know people making 6 figures who can't afford to buy a house. He is importing 500,000 immigrants every year when we cant keep up with the housing demand as is.

Pierre, at least appears to genuinely care about things such as affordable housing for all Canadians, not running money printers day and night.

If Pierre gets to be Conservative leader then he will get my vote. Only then we may uncover the full extent of the corruption, amd the tens of billions that are unaccounted for.

Trudeau is a fucking cancer for this country.
When you run a country, you put that country first.

I like Poilievre, but he ain't gonna do shit about housing prices. Housing prices are high in the cities because of supply and demand.

Amen.

I would love to see someone in power who wants to make a better Canada for Canadians and stop all the stupid fucking pandering virtue signaling.

He might do what harper did, lower immigration to 150,000 per year and restrict foreign investors buying up the properties. Though it would make a great question to ask when I see him.

In all honesty, he couldnt be any worse than the tits in power.