Do women like bisexual men?

Do women like bisexual men?

Attached: 1638820467474.jpg (840x661, 448.44K)

Yes

Attached: 1644273181835.png (1263x1594, 1.38M)

Really? Why I thought they hated us. I don't cheat but a lot of bi/gay men do unfortunately. We have more options than straight men and many of us eventually do become full on gay because of how we're treated. I don't mind women but god damn I hate the entitlement, American hetero culture is so toxic.

No offence to the women here, are pickings that bad on your end? I know men can be really shitty but is it that bad?

Attached: d664zii-6b3da8d6-5ab8-476d-bc90-fe18d266f917.png (754x1017, 339.92K)

*grimace
>ugly!
x2
21 years ago

Attached: 1640896053071.webm (1280x720, 384.39K)

Women like dicks and hot/ cute men user dumb question

was dat?
Yeah but power/human nature always comes into play. We're harder to control, far as I can tell the men vs. women stuff that I see with my straight friends really has no effect on me whatsoever, that and we have more civil rights protections, we have more going for us period. Also, a lot of us do love to bottom and trap, women like that? If I had a gf I'd be stealing her clothes.

Attached: ddzfq1x-37750989-c9ce-49f9-ae7e-ac70413deb58.png (2000x2696, 1.13M)

only if they only fuck other MEN on the side. If they bang side chicks, the crazy valves open and get stuck.

Wait what? Your kidding? Lol wow, that's interesting I'd think fucking men on the side would be a deal breaker.

look.. I am 5’0 and over 90 pounds.. growing up I was shorter obviously, but chicks were practically raping me. Granted they were big booba lesbians who probably wanted to smother me in their pillows and if they were lesbians then they probably liked effeminate guys. I still managed to woo one without trying some 4-5 years back before going full on gay. Then I hear from friend she is lesbo, so there is definitely a trend with chicks who dig us kinds of guys.

I dont think men are as possessive as women are. So even if she knows you are Bi, hooking up with one and letting it go free and clear afterwards is not a big deal for men. Another woman is COMPETITION. for sex, money, shelter, even status.

Such a resounding no. As a bi man in his early 30s, I have a big perspective on this subject. During my teen years, it was cute and quirky to many 'scene girls' who were still finding themselves. Relationships were pretty decent and everyone had a good time.
Flash forward to my mid to late twenties and I found it nearly impossible to get into a proper relationship with a woman - they will still fuck you no problem. But the thought of a girl knowing that you're attracted to other men and having their friends know you like taking it up the ass (that's what they assume) is beyond humiliating for a lot of them.
I remember a girl making me swear that I wouldn't tell a soul about 'my past' and to never bring it up to her parents or friends. I guess when you're bi and in a straight relationship, the back talk will never die.
Maybe it's different for other bisexuals, but for me I find that being in a gay relationship is way easier. People at least know what where you stand.

Check em!

This and trips checked

>Flash forward to my mid to late twenties and I found it nearly impossible to get into a proper relationship with a woman - they will still fuck you no problem. But the thought of a girl knowing that you're attracted to other men and having their friends know you like taking it up the ass (that's what they assume) is beyond humiliating for a lot of them.
It's probably "what do I lack that he needs to go to MEN (ZOMG!) to be satisfied!" kind of mentality. They can't possibly compete and feel utterly devastated.

Dat shota bait lol nice. I've seen some of that too, how stable are they though?
Plus "ops" pregancies.
Yeah, this is more of what i've seen. WHen you're in HS? Sure no one cares. When you get older and life really starts to count? Yeah then things change. Women can have huge egos, knowing you take it up the ass and go after the men they might like is a huge turnoff. I joke about this with friends, if you have a gf cheat on her with the guy she did, if he hooks up with you it's such an insult lol.
Here's the thing, now that i'm older I notice the available pool of decent guys is small, women are clamor for em. So many hetero guys are total druggie shitbags, just as bad as the roasties pol bitches about all the time yet aren't willing to do one damn thing to better themselves. Bit of a peeve, if you're going to hate on women take a good look in the mirror and work on you, good chance you're no prize either.
Same thing, gay relationships are sooo much easier. More common ground too, I work out quite a bit, have a good diet, fast, good job etc. With a lot of women, past your early 20s thats when they let themselves go, have kids out of wedlock and have a ton of entitlement. Not like men don't either but as a bisexual, I can jut opt out. I really do try to be fair and not buy into the BS sexism but geez, sometimes it's hard not to.
Aaaaand here's a great example why sometimes I agree with sexism, at times its so true. Geee, maybe someone who treats me better and leaves their social media fueled entitlement at the door is a better option. Also hey, some of us like sexytiem wearing girly things, I do~.

>Think as chicks get older they start to imagine 'shit what are our kids going to think if their father is attracted to other men.
>Also, as you get older you become less of a cute, hot guy who is open to all sorts of experiences to a creepy perv who is up for anything and will take what he can get.

Nah, men stay relevant as far as the game goes far, far longer. Just play your cards right.

Depends. My ex’s who were out and proud lesbians or bisluts (I’m mtf, so even before I trooned out straight women weren’t into me, but dykes, closeted ftm’s and bishits definitely were) were into watching me get gay with other men, but the closet cases all hated the idea of watching me do stuff with other men, all while fucking their female friends behind my back. That’s why I just date men and other trannies now.

Exact same experience. 31 year old bifag here and I just don't tell women anymore. Even the most progressive pro-LGBT woman will recoil in horror when you tell her you are a bisexual man.

I'm 31 too user - I find this is often the case with other gay men too (but to a lesser extent), including my partner who laughs in disbelief that I'm attracted to girls.

honestly they weren’t very stable, I think it is questionable if a woman was lesbian since they seemed mostly hyper sexualized. the last one was practically also smothering me.. it makes me think you know they are going after a dude who looks like my description, and then they are the assertive ones and go getters. I think like only one of them was stable enough and she really left a big impression on me that i can’t seem to shake. She pulled a (me) and vanished off the face of the earth though.

This also, don’t tell a straight up homo you are bi

It’s because gay men are fundamentally female (femmes and bottoms especially), so they have the same degree of self absorption and lack of self awareness.

t. ranny who hates women and faggots

I'm a 21 bi male. Dating a cute girl - quite a conservative Chinese background. She doesn't know I'm bi. I feel bad for not being totally open, should I tell her? I know it might go tits up if I do.