What do you think about the death sentence (capital punishment)?

What do you think about the death sentence (capital punishment)?

Attached: FCE52C37-1C92-460E-A10D-CA6064A95CE5.jpg (828x510, 374.88K)

It's just so incredibly pricey, I can't support it. Life incarceration is cheaper and as an added bonus, it's more humane.

I think it is totally just, and economical. Why should we spend the money sending some dipshit to prison for 32 life sentences, when it is cheaper to just put them to sleep.

They should bring back the axe.

i dont agree with lethal injection
firing squad has the best cost lethality ratio
that being said life in solitary without the chance of parole is a worse punishment than a death sentence
everyone on death row should be put into solitary for life without parole
everyone serving life without parole should be on death row

Not used enough, especially on niggers

Governments having the ability to take a life for any reason is a negative in my book.

Isn't breaking someone's neck faster?

governments already have that kid.

>firing squad has the best cost lethality ratio

they could miss. I think they should develop a hydraulic powered guillotine that would be 100% reliable.

If Jesus was perfectly fine with it, even for minor crimes, I'm okay with it.

They need to add masturbation machines to the form of death, since they were so effective in killing and disappearing the bodies of so many in the early 20th century

Those that support it should be forced to watch it live, and no more injection shit. Back to gorey beheadings, hangings in public, etc. It shouldn't be so quiet and simple to take a man's life, even a bad man's.

Too cushy. I say bring back vertical impalement.

Attached: impale.jpg (650x945, 115.9K)

what the fuck is this shit? is it too pricey or is it not? like what the fuck lol

public executions would probably make them more popular. They still are in some places.

The injection is cheap as dirt. Going through the court of appeals to get to that point is expensive as hell.

There are a few guys that really deserve it.

Attached: Dammit Rudy.jpg (886x500, 130.19K)

it's fucked up

You hear about people on death row being exhonorated by DNA evidence or whatever.

My question is, how many innocent people have been executed? If it's a possibility, shouldn't the death penalty be avoided?

It stops criminals

Great idea, but FAR too much red tape. I'm all for killing people as humanely as possible, but it shouldn't take like 20 years to do it. There should be thresholds on appeals where if it doesn't meet a certain level of evidence, all future appeals are denied and execution is scheduled ASAP.

if you're concerned about executing innocent people, just make it punishable by death for prosecutors to seek the death penalty on someone who ends up being proven innocent later.

that would be awesome actually. Have you never wanted to see someone die up close? Not in an edgy violent way, just out of curiosity what people look like on the inside and what their body does after sudden trauma

give it to me

how many guilty people have been let go on technicalities or due to overcrowding issues and gone on to commit more crimes? It's not perfect, but we need some deterrent if we can't adequately punish the actually guilty ones.

There is no single piece of statistical evidence that death penalty acts as a deterrent.

id rather they strap a bomb to the persons head instant death no pain

death penalty doesnt really work as a deterrant tho
most violent crimes are done with passion/devoid of reason and are not premeditated
those that are premeditated are usually commited when the suspect believes they can get away with the crime, the punishment doesnt factor into their decision to commit.

how can you possibly measure such a thing?

so make it faster and less humane until it becomes one

All that serial raping I've done as a predisposed homosexual, Kim Ogg.

Should be reserved for pedos, bankers, oligarchs, and serial rapists/killers. Should also be done publicly, preferably televised, via firing squad or hanging.

Attached: metal Stalin.jpg (624x930, 57.54K)