sensor.fyi/sensors/

Help request form
>budget, wireless/wired
>hand size (small, medium, large, XL)
>grip style (palm, claw, fingertip)
>ergo/ambidex preference
>previous mice

Attached: np01s.jpg (1000x562, 177.34K)

I have a 10 year old logitech m315 mouse, it just works and the transmitter works like 50 feet away with line of sight which is pretty cool, and the battery lasts 4 months of regular use.
I hear logitech stuff is designed to die with normal use these days, should I keep this thing around as heirloom quality?

not fond of logitech in particular but i wouldnt say their mice die with normal use

just posting an observation i made recently about peripheral purchasing habits:
in the past:
>be early teens
>need mouse/keyboard/headset/etc
>walk to shopping centre
>go to electronics store
>buy the cheapest one that i like
now:
>be late 20s
>need mouse/keyboard/headset/etc
>browse online stores
>browse /bst/ and look for 'inspiration'
>think about what will look good and match my setup
>buy the most expensive one

im going back to my roots. if my keyboard and mouse break, im doing what i used to do. im not going to buy a light up keyboard or mouse, theyre all the same and not worth the price at all. im gonna buy the cheapest i can find at my local store.

brick and mortars suck now, you will not get good value for your money if you buy whatever is available at your local stores, they optimize for maximum profit over quality

I have an MX Master 3 that I bought new more then a year ago. I bought it because my old mouse was straining my right hand, never had this issue with this one (except for when playing minesweeper). The battery literally lives for months without recharging. Latency is pretty much non-existent on my 60hz monitor. The scroll wheel is also a pleasure to use.
The only issue is that after long use it gets dirty with old skin and stuff.

>I hear logitech stuff is designed to die with normal use these days
Not in my case though. It's been pretty much perfect this whole time, besides barely noticeable rattle under the buttons that comes and goes, but that's to be expected with mechanical parts.

what is a cheap mouse for big handed people under 50-60 usd?
is M590 a good mouse? I'm looking to get it currently

the logitech shit dying thing is not a meme, but it only affects their gamer stuff, anything starting with G
they're too high strung and die with normal use, it's not uncommon to see people shitting on and complaining about their logitech gaming mice with high DPI sensors and having to replace their double-clicking switches which are overvolted to fail faster,

yeah.. no, they still sell the same shit they did 15 years ago.

razer deathadder v2, one of the variants at least
you could probably find it for less than $40 on amazon

Thanks

XM1r

I just want a G502 but left handed.

Attached: 1642371960311.gif (500x288, 421K)

ill sell you mine :D

Attached: g502.jpg (3024x4032, 1.48M)

Take the trackball pill.

vile

nice trips, however you never recommended anything

let me guess, you NEED more

Attached: image5ef46d792a3aa.jpg (500x500, 25.24K)

no, i need less. i can find a mouse that does the exact same thing for 90% cheaper. let me guess, you fell for the "it has a better response time" meme?

>that mouse wheel

What's the best ambidextrous mouse 50€ can buy in Spain?
I liked my old ZA11 but the scrollwheel was shit and they don't sell the two sides buttons model anymore.

1. it works
2. nobodys ever gonna see it