Hello Any Forums i need your help

hello Any Forums i need your help.
I've been chatting with this girl who is a big pervert.
She wants me to give her embarrassing missions.
I honestly have no fucking clue what missions to give her. I told her to put a ballpoint pen in her pussy and sleep with it lmao.
I know you guys are big perverts please help a homie out here.

Attached: ahegaopepe.jpg (750x743, 66.94K)

Buttplug in public

with a hole in pants so it is visible

Public stuff and shit idk. Make her wear a plug in public and shit like that while only wearing a small skirt and no panties for example. If she's really really bad, make her like shit outside in a kind of dog kink or smth. Make her wear a collar. Fuck there's so much user, just think.

Attached: 1610475713447.jpg (960x918, 148.97K)

Fuck her father in public.

Have you verified that she's a female? Because otherwise you're talking to some larping faggot

Well... there are tons of embarrassing non sexual things you can tell her to do for the lulz.
Tell her to hail and do goose steps in a ballerina tutu in the mall.
Tell her to fill her mouth with grapes and order food at a restaurant.
Wear black face in public ect

Buttplug is a good idea, thanks guys. I'm sure she has one.
I was thinking about telling her to masturbate on the toilet the next time she is at a friends house. Would that be something?
We video chatted

what the fuck is that OP image. delet this

lmao thanks for the laughs user but I guess she only wants sexual stuff

Tell her that the sexual stuff will come. Then you just string her along for weirder and weirder shit.
If you know her irl, you should wear a cowboy outfit and ride her around like a pony.
Then you take her to the race tracks and try to enter her in a race. When they refuse, try to sell her to a jockey.
And so on and so on.
You might not get your dick wet again, but you will laugh about it for the rest of your life. I see that as a win

Remote control vibrator that you have the remote to, if you're somewhere warm, have her wear a skirt with no panties and walk around town with it.
Have her take increasingly more lewd pictures in very compromising places, woods is an easy one, grocery store medium, next to cop car hard

>Remote control vibrator that you have the remote to
>Have her take increasingly more lewd pictures in very compromising places
Great ideas, thank you.

They sell masks that have dildos on them so she would have to walk around with a dildo in her mouth the entire time she has it on. Have her record herself walking through a store until she gets to the public restroom with the mask on, take the mask off to prove she's been gagging on it, and masturbate (not in a stall) for at least x amount of time. Then finish herself off in the car. When she sends you the video tell her she did "okay" but if she wants to make you proud she'll have to choke on at least x inches next time.

Tell her to get the first guy she sees fitting whatever random description you choose to sign her tits with sharpie

Tell her to get on /b and take requests

To cut herself with a knife every time she orgasms and every time she gets five cuts she has to write a paragraph about why she's worthless and should kill herself.

Holding hands, in public if she's an absolute, cum-guzzling, degenerate slut whore

christ user, you're a sick fuck
nice digits tho

too far user
good idea, she is Korean and can’t really speak english. We conversate is Japanese so i will have to play translator for her but it could work.
will tell her to do that tomorrow
noted

Tell her to wear a plug and a vibrating egg all day.
Tell her she can't cum without your permission,
Send her dirty stories and get her to describe how they turn her on,
get her to tell you her dirty fantasies and go from there.
tell her to shave,
to wear bondage cuffs / collar in public,
tell her to fuck random people, expose herself in random places.
That should do you for a while user.
t. degen.

Nice.