I'm about to start writing a story. I've had the idea for this story in my head for a couple years...

I'm about to start writing a story. I've had the idea for this story in my head for a couple years. It's about a Middle Eastern girl who runs away from home, which is located in rural Iran. She is running away because she's bored of her rural lifestyle and wants some fun and adventure. She visits Tehran, a bustling city, and has a bunch of novel experiences, including a drug trip. That's all I got for this story. I don't know what to actually write. Nothing comes to mind. Can you guys help me?

Attached: 1642521983218.jpg (615x737, 107.02K)

Let her fall in love with a bdsm vampire imam. It all seems to work out until they get stoned and then she gets stoned

her family will kill her LOL!

I can probably get things going a bit more. Gonna post up some starter material, give me a sec

>KYS
>Write about it in hell

when she gets to the city write about her experiencing the horrors of the industrial revolution

are you middle eastern? have you ever been to any of the places youre writing about? have you ever met anybody like the characters youre writing?

let us know when she finds out about fucking Elon musk

>This is when she first comes into Tehran
The smells and sounds of Tehran filled Linda's nose as she got off the bus. It was a grueling ride, over 8 hours of sitting upright as the parched countryside rolled slowly past her window. She was in Tehran many times as a child but as she looked around, it was very different, especially at night. The dark clouds overhead loomed large as rain started to fall.

Linda had not thought about her plan after the bus ticket, her only thought was "ESCAPE", especially after she revealed her atheism to her parents. Their anger was more than she had ever seen before and she knew she could never return there. Absentmindedly, she fondled the roll of money in her pocket, the savings of years of sewing and patching garments for anyone who needed. That roll and her skills would now be her only salvation.

>what do you think? more?

Answer this, OP

probably not cuz if she knew, she will know that it's impossible for a girl to think of something like this because I live in the middle east in a modern city and girls get killed each month for getting home late sometimes

fucking LINDA

meh story idea but a promising start; the premise is simple and can be developed into something interesting, but don't make it some wacky different experience. make the story intriguing by introducing characters with their own motives, that flesh out the protag's motives and ideals, along with some chemistry. maybe have the consequences of a realistically selfish action to abandon family come after her, leading to conflict and disaster. make the story have a damn point lmao and DONT GLORIFY MY SHIT CULTURE k fuck off

Attached: he just like me fr fr fr fr.jpg (1242x1388, 158.58K)

Yea, I'm not sold on the name either. But overall, good direction or nah?

it's not bad

user im from the middle east your story is good but you have to tell us how she became an atheist
cuz the place she lives in there's nothing books, power etc..., and the atheist doesn't fall from the sky like god it needs reading and learning
>what do you think?
>you need to be logical

Great stuff

I've thought about that. She sees all the oppression because of religion and at first thinks "God hates us all". Then after some time, that changes to "There must actually be no God".

she has lots and lots of sex
the end

she gets raped by a pack of wild sandniggers for disobeying her parents and being a retarded thrill, attention seeking whore

there will be a lesbian sex scene

if she could think of this she needs to be smart asf so make her smart in your story and give her an Arab name for ex (Batool)

Make her marry to a young Irani commander as the war between Iran and Israel starts and her husband is trying to save the world from the kike parasite, he dies near the end of the war but he had a plan to finally exterminate all kikes and she's the only one who knows, so she becomes the hero and all kikea are made into dust ans blood

back to Any Forums you fucking boring retarded npc fagggot

Found the screeching kike

So kind of along the lines of perseopolis? You're too young to know how to write and have nothing worth saying. Life first then you might become a person who should put pen to paper.

Bbc gangbang

>Ok, going to write the next piece
Linda grabbed her backpack and walked briskly away from the bus station. A lone girl at night, arriving in the big city at dusk to her spelled "RUNAWAY!" and she didn't need any attention, especially the wrong kind. "Ok, girlie, this is what you wanted, where are you gonna go?", she asked herself. Then she saw it, the large sign that said "JUICY". Of course! She walked towards it, almost as a sign from above. From her stolen western fashion magazines, she new that Juicy Jeans had a manufacturing plant in Tehran and now it was time for her to see if they needed another set of hands. Did she have the moxie to close the sale? As she approached the doors, the bell outside rang and it looked like that signaled change of shift. Perfect timing, she could talk to one of the women and get some good contacts.

Of course shes athiest. Kys now.

You story must either be well filled with non-cliche moments or be scraped altogether

Are you intimately familiar with rural Iran? Tehran? Persian culture? If not, your story is going to suck. Write what you know.