I’m turning 23 soon and I haven’t done anything with my life yet...

I’m turning 23 soon and I haven’t done anything with my life yet. I’m getting so anxious and everyday I feel sick to my stomach that my birthday is coming up. I know this is Any Forums and everyone is just going to tell me to kill myself, but can anyone tell me that it’s okay.. I need it..

Attached: 152C3ED0-BEC0-4EF6-B802-B08984D7F384.jpg (637x431, 35.43K)

It's not going to be okay. I'm 30 and I haven't done anything with my life. I was fired from my wagie job months ago and live with my mom. I have no degree and no motivation or discipline to do anything with myself. You are going to end up like me.

Go into construction

is there something that you really like to do that can be turned into a job?

Dude, I'm turning 32 soon and life's just getting going for me. Some things just take time. Consider that you've been taught (through what you've observed and been told) that you should have more by now - the reality is, you have what you have when you have it, fuck when and how.

My advice: try to let go of the negative feelings/ guilt/ depression from feeling like you haven't achieved what you want, or even know what you want, and instead focus your energy on improving yourself & being happy: do something that constitutes "working out", like going to a gym, taking up a martial art, or even just taking 10~15 mins a day to stretch. Make little efforts to eat healthier. Drink more water. Go to bed at a reasonable hour. Stuff like that.

The little improvements will add up over time. Each little success will give you a sense of gratification and progress. Keep at it, and don't lost faith in yourself, user.

I like penis

There’s a lot of thing I like doing.. but to be honest I don’t really want to go to school. I tried it out and I just hated my life. I wanted to do some thigh I enjoyed more, I was thinking of doing real estate, but people told me so many thing about not making it in that industry.

i consider more important having people that loves you

^ This user speaks truth. Don't sweat it OP

> t. also turning 32

I really appreciate it man. This is really good advice.

based

Bro I'm 23, have a nice paying job and still live with my parents. Life couldn't be better. I'm saving money for future things. Little by little every day. Theres weeks where all I do is work, play games, sleep. But I know things will not be this good for a long time. You have got to enjoy your young years. Do stupid shit that you can regret later. Drink, fuck bitches, smoke weed, break your fucking legs idk. Please stop counting the days to your death. Just live.

Not all of us are lucky enough to be having a nice paying job so early. How about you stop being a prick and assuming people are as privileged as you? It makes you look like a detached asshole.

I'm 26 and haven't worked a day in my life
I am currently doing a bullshit ma on literature and will probably go on to do a phd next year on shakespeare's left nut or some other fag shit
I am nevertheless regarded as successful enough to have my own apartment and all my expenses paid for the past nine years

my point is success is as arbitrary a metric as everything else and if that makes you feel any better then good for you

^ this is true as well. You're only young once: enjoy it! What fun will it be to have money, but be old/ sore/ unattractive/ etc compared to just living the young life while you're in it?

The future isn't going anywhere: don't race towards it. Trust me: you'll look back and wish you could reclaim that time, but you'll just be older and realize the clock only moves forward, then mad at yourself for "not being where you want to be yet", lamenting that you didn't have as much fun in your 20's as you'd've wished you could.

user, go find some responsibility, any responsibility, and fucking shoulder it. Could be a job, could be education. Could be getting out of your mom's basement. Find something moderately hard and throw yourself into it.

Or suffer being useless and inept late in life when everyone else is passing you by.

it's fucking over bro

at 23 you are 77% of the way to 30 and should have had a degree and 1 year of experience as a professional or a trade cert and 3 years experience, but starting now will mean you won't be STARTING til youre 25 when your brain finishes developing and starts to slow down and when most women your age are taken

at 30 you should be moving into management and owning a home, starting a family with generous savings

or maybe this guy is right

who knows?

time will go fast like a nascar starting now though thats for sure

Attached: wp6526615.jpg (4089x5937, 1.49M)

I've grown up in a very poor family in eastern europe. Couldn't afford shit. Maybe a good paying job means thousands of dollars to you. But to me having something to eat every day and then still having money to buy stuff that I like is good for me. Please reconsider what you said.

100% non health problems comes from culture

It's not ok. Get up, find something that bothers you and do something about it.

Attached: 235260066_2928303860819113_6684366942931861817_n.jpg (680x676, 76.09K)

No one takes you seriously until you're in your mid-30s anyway.