Picked my kid up from school, I'm sure the intention was good, but this shit is seriously fucking stupid...

Picked my kid up from school, I'm sure the intention was good, but this shit is seriously fucking stupid, and the fact that my 6 year old is reading this dumb shit, like they care, is unnerving. Either be honest or just not say anything.

Realistically, those Africans, as I'm sure this is some BLM shit, were probably just fucking existing in a desert like morons. The concept in this picture weren't even thought before the white man brought them over.

Attached: FB_IMG_1644269734817.jpg (720x960, 65.26K)

African deserts... okay.

You're a dumbass. Jungles mostly.

(((They)))

And the point is that these were people with potential. They could have been african doctors and what have you. Sure it's a lot of fishing villages and what have you, but they weren't as stupid as you think. Except for the religion bits and for that may i direct your gaze at all the antivaxxers saying they can't get sick because they are "washed in the blood".

Attached: images (21).jpg (275x183, 13.61K)

The fucking Sahara is in Africa, you absolute buffoon.

Oh so I didn't actually have anything to do with it? What a relief!

Who's they? Niggers sold niggers to Jews because they weren't worth a damn. They couldn't even pick cotton.

What's the obsession with niggers?
Is there no end to it?

ya sorry wokes, thats not what happened. Black Africans SOLD other Black Africans to the Jews and the Whites. They were as much property there as they were here.

very ignorant
the majority of african slaves were captured and sold by african slavers

Mostly jews. Also whites were bought and sold as slaves in the arab and barbary slave trades among others. Thats part of the reason they fled to the US.

Attached: israel 78%.jpg (800x600, 85.41K)

This is why you put your kid in a private school where the bottom-tier teachers can't work at.

Black people were sold by black people to be used as slaves.
If anyone has something to pay then it is Africans.

Have you seen northern Africa friend. Is and most of the middle east is just got dry bullshit filled with retards waiting to die.

White slaves.
When it comes to white slavery owned by darker skinned people, they inevitable escaped being indentured. All they had to do was be smart and have a strong will. You never here of some Germanic culture being enslaved by orients or blacks.
To proud, dna is too good for that, they'd use their species specific intelligence to escape a situation. Even a Romans slave lifestyle was decent and even waged as long as you didn't act like an animal.

The blacks just hung their heads like animals and followed orders like a dog based on animal instincts like food and shelter. Fucking Norwegians and Meso's came up with agriculture, architecture and black smithing, ain't no one fucking enslaving a group of battle worn vikings.

Black people are still owned as slaves to other black people. Nigerians owned by drug Lords scamming old white people over the phone and internet.

>You never here of some Germanic culture being enslaved by orients or blacks.
Thats because history books are written by jews and they just gloss over the white slavery bits with clever terms like Arab and Barbary slave trades.

African muslims would raid up the coast as far north as Ireland and even Norway looking for slaves. Mostly women and children. They were treated brutally and were often killed when they outlived their usefulness. The women were sex slaves.

Lmao, they didn’t even have a fucking wheel back then and they were going to be doctors or scientists?

The sugar coating is real. kek

It was mostly competing african tribes selling each other to the Dutch. Learn history. Their idea of architecture was a mud hut barely supported while europeans had horse hair plaster.

The problem is, however, that nobody gave africa a chance. Rome tried 2900 years ago and nazi germany tried 80 years ago.

Attached: 1616503755976.jpg.jpg (540x718, 34.33K)

Watch Empire of Dust. The Chinese are trying to do it this time. Africa has had plenty of chances, and it all goes to waste in just a few decades. Look what has happened to South Africa. Yeah, yeah, apartheid was brutal, but that nation was working until they dropped it and expected the poor illiterates to just instantly catch up whilst the new black elites put that country into a nose dive in an effort to do away with anything 'white'

Attached: 1643817403823.jpg (719x651, 76.96K)