I am in possession of a not yet leaked nude photo of actress Samara Weaving from the set of the hulu show Nine Perfect...

I am in possession of a not yet leaked nude photo of actress Samara Weaving from the set of the hulu show Nine Perfect Strangers.

If you want to purchase it, you can contact me via: spaceman_226 at protonmail dot com

I can provide preview picture if requested

Attached: w1500_49996771.jpg (1500x844, 103.38K)

Awesome :D

Post them or fuck off, faggot

How dumb do you think I am? The photo I have is only in my possession and Samara Weaving's and probably her partner's, so I want something in return. I think that's understandable. The person purchasing it is likely gonna leak it everyhwere later anyway.

No you don’t pussy

you dont what? speak english idiot or fuck off. People with serious interest can contact me via the provided email.

Op with a serious desire can contact my penis with his mouth

OP is a liar and a faggot

What's up with Aus women and big ass Kylie Minouge teeth

Pretty sure you'll have to show the "preview picture" before anybody bothers. And what do you think is stopping whoever you sell it to from coming right back here and posting it?

fuck off jealous dumbass or pay up

the preview picture is censored and in lower res. the high res uncensored one has no watermarks and is uncensored

the teeth Samara Weaving wore in the show were fake teeth

fuck off. who cares.

obviously you do since you keep responding moron

hi gabe

i bet its photoshop

You mistake me for someone who cares what you have to say. The preview picture provides proof it's her. If you still dont want it, dont take it. Easy as that.

unless you post your preview in the thread this is just another shitty bait thread and you should an hero, pal.
No one believes your random story on an user board while you're begging people to pay you

No one asked about that. Weird that you would avoid the topic of posting a preview pic. Almost like you’re full of shit. Again feel free to kiss my pp

not gonna post the preview here like a delivery boy for you monkeys. if you want the preview, i will happily send it to the people with actual serious interest and not freeloading scum like you who arent gonna pay anyway. not worth the work.

without positing your 'proof' this is no different then a thread begging for bitcoin handouts.

not forcing you to do anything. if you arent interested, move on

Don't pretend like you're doing anything other then begging then lol