Why should someone feel guilty for considering suicide, when didn't ask to live?

why should someone feel guilty for considering suicide, when didn't ask to live?

Attached: suicide.png (299x168, 2.43K)

because -sad truth that nihilists don't understand- just by being born you have a duty towards the world, you have to make it better for who's coming, so you can't just yeet yourself out of existance

>you have a duty towards the world
sucks?
yes, a lot, really a lot
is it fair?
definitely not

but that's just how it has to be
also in the end you're free to do whatever the fuck you want, but you have no right to ask to not be considered guilty
because everyone is guilty

scary
and when you are weak you don't know it

fuck it, everyone could give a fuck if you died anyway since all the hustling and i dont give a fuck what you have to say attitude

as one wise man once said - don't go out silently

okay, look!
>i thought of suicide many times
>be me i wanna kill myself no one cares about me
>and then I realized no one cares about me that's a fuking advantage for me
> so here i am doing my best to get what ever the fuck i want
>no one cares about you then you don't give a fuck about anything stay strong user

oh how we never got along

sadly the world is too big and I live on the shitty side of it I hope I will move one-day cuz I hate it in here

to another country or just the other side of it?

to the others side user I live in the middle east it's a living hell in here though my country is safe there's no future for me and I'm an Athiest in a Muslim country so imagine living here

sorry for the typo I'm eating

I don't want to commit suicide.
But would gladly embrace death if it came for me.

Attached: Danse Macabre.jpg (1200x1024, 415.13K)

aren't we all like this?!

Sounds worse than my situation as a fat guy from a wealthy part of the UK. But in some ways that makes me feel like I'm even more pathetic and worth of death.

ego te absolvo.
Now fuck off.

Attached: kys.jpg (500x559, 69.65K)

Consider delicious and really tite dog vaginas and assholes

Why would you want to kill yourself

STFU user , you are already there, money a nice country that you can build your future in, fat then go to the gym man, i don't go out and I'm a kissless virgin because where can i go in this shithole? i need money and I'm broke asf the only hope i have is that I applied for a USA visa wish me luck man, how old R U?

Never feel guilty about anything you do. Like you said - we never asked for this.

That said, why not just experience the world and if something is not working change it. Change who you hang out with, your job, where you live, your hair color, your name, get a tattoo.

Did you live by your own expenses all your life from the first heart beat? If no't, you have a debt of love and loyalty to those who took care of you and educated you until now.
you have a life and you can make a waste of it. by your own decision. It is your right, but you'll be a waste of time and a pig.

>I applied for a USA visa
I have also done this before and it was a total fucking nightmare. They are strict as fuck there. Especially now. But it may be worth it if you can manage it somehow (having a sponsor or something). It is an amazing country filled with opportunity and adventure (cliched but true). I have family out there and briefly lived there in 2015-16. I am gonna be 26 next month and am a virgin with basically no irl friends and crippling anxiety. I dislike life.

I'm going to the USA on a work and travel program I think I'll do it, it's only for 4 months it's better than nothing stay strong user just live enjoy the little moments of your day, have a good life man hope you get better

so if i gift you $100 you are automatically in debt with me?

gift me 100$ I'll suck the soul out of your dick LOL!