Should i just end my life now b...

should i just end my life now b? this is the 22nd time that ive recieved a text like this from a girl before she cuts off all contact. should i an hero now? everyone i ask says it gets better but this happened with 22 different women over the last 5 years

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-160558_Messages.png (1080x2340, 263.19K)

Have you tried males

well are you ugly?

gr8 b8 m8

you shouldn't have replied,especially with the self depreciation beta emo bullshit.

Well... don't kill yourself. But, also don't respond to texts like that. You sound like a whiny little bitch. No woman wants that. The only way you could save yourself with this one is to quadrouple down on that mopey shit and turn it into a parody. Go very dramatic and descriptive to the point of absurdity, make it extremely funny and entertaining and then end it with, "but I understand... its not you its me."

Then just ignore her for a bit if she responds right away or ignore her permanently.

i look like this

Attached: 20220207_162054.jpg (2330x3441, 1.47M)

This.

Even if you replied, you should just kindly ask her to at least post her tits.

With that amount of beta fagness that you've shown, she would respect you more.

Attached: 1639599012343.png (775x525, 39.12K)

What do you collect?

[assuming this is real]

"if you hate talking to me, that much I understand"

BOOO HOOO, fucking faggot, maybe if you acted like a man instead of wallowing pity party faggot, then women wouldnt actively flee from you

EL GOBLINO

what do you mean

>what did you do this weekend
Sounds like a question a grandmother would ask her grandchild. Your response is pathetic as well. Your communication skills are shit, no surprise they cut you off like that.

I've read both of your bubbles and they fill me up with rage.
You sound like the most annoying faggot on this planet holy fuck no wonder they stop texting you.
Zoomers invented the term pick me for a reason, even if I generally hate zoomerspeak

What you should've responded with:
>Lol bye pyscho bitch

its not your look thats the problem. its that last text you sent her that sealed your fate. never add to other peoples negative comment about your personality. it just confirms their suspicion. you have no way back.

i started out by telling her about moonfall which i just saw, then i asked
youre supposed to surrender info first so they feel more relaxed and willing to give up their own info

This op. Just stop with the wallowing in self pity, your text most definitely got screenshotted and made fun of in her group chats.

You look like a collector of memorabilia

(This is contingent on the two of you hitting it off well in the past before this clusterfuck of a text convo. If she always thought you were weird then this won't work. Now if these texts were your only fuck up, it could work if done correctly.)

Maybe if you didn’t act like a self defeated faggot and stuck your chest out once in a while maybe girls wouldn’t sniff out the lack of testosterone in you

Stop acting like a fuck nut and it won't happen. I can tell by how you respond to her texts that you're a dumbass. When a woman throws shit like that at you just respond "ok", delete her number and move the fuck on. Stop acting like it's the woman's fault when you can't even be normal enough for them to even want to be around you.

you do that analysis with conversation to get women? STOP IT.

/thread

i stopped collecting decks of cards years ago and nothing has changed