How many original Any Forumstards are still here?

How many original Any Forumstards are still here?
Are you still here for the lulz, or is it just habit now?

Attached: timeline.png (1440x712, 292.13K)

it's funny to troll Any Forumsacks who still believe they matter

wtf I been here 10 years how am I still not beyong newfag tier? this image is gae

Back in the days of candyassgots, we certainly made our own fun.

Here out of habit I guess.

Desu desu was 2003? Fuck I'm old

You're an oldfag to me, but I guess the timeline is from an originalfag's perspective. Like how boomers will 30 year olds "young man".

2005 but I haven't been active for years. I got back a few months ago and /b is complete shit now.
I mean, it was always shit, but the old ylyl threads at least had real funny shit and not only regurgitated memes.
I also miss the really random threads, like the sink threads. Or the once where you could make a bunch of choices or kit picks.
Now days its like 99% /pol shit, scat, loli or trannies/tranny haters.

/x is still fun though. Still just a bunch of paranoid schizos

It would be funny if hiromoot sold Any Forums to the owners of Reddit.

*will call

If you was here when kimmo was around and you leart to scroll past shit you're not interested in then you a oldfag to me

2009. I'd like to see a distribution graph of this.

I haven't seen an originalfag in quite some time. Most people flooded here around 2012, hence the Cancer label. I took a long break after that. Been trudging through these depths since around 2006 or so. It's taken a massive toll on my overall psyche

Attached: 1642309157212.jpg (1024x1024, 109.72K)

I'm here forever

We could make one now if we get enough answers. Ideally more than 30, so we can calculate stats without t distribution.

I'd fall into the Oldfag category, and it's mostly just habit now since there are so few lulz to be had.

Oldfag here, I have no idea how many originalfags remain...
I apologize for being swept up in the cancer. I became infected by women I wanted to fuck but never did.

>*scrolls past your post*

2008 here
never took a break, never checked other boards for more than 5 min
its become a habit i guess
there is no lulz anymore, no more oc
and its our own fault

She is not forgotten.

Attached: desu_irl.jpg (680x453, 71.21K)

the lulz have changed from shocking the normies to laughing at the "hard core" people

Attached: 1641827196127.png (1049x1121, 1.25M)

I’ve been gone as long as a year or so, but I always come back

Attached: 1571582009791.gif (900x400, 475.47K)

This user fapped to the pic of the guy balls deep in a baby

>there is no lulz anymore, no more oc
>and its our own fault
I was thinking, this is probably how it felt to the ancientfags of usenet during the aol years. The internet changed, became more corporate, then moot created this place and accidentally opened the floodgates again. Maybe something like that could happen again, in a format we can't anticipate.

Yeah but do you know how to triforce?