What technology can i afford and get as russian these days? crt tv and ps2? old stinkpad? windows xp retro pc?

what technology can i afford and get as russian these days? crt tv and ps2? old stinkpad? windows xp retro pc?

Attached: 1637195057797.jpg (400x400, 56.19K)

no more ipod and adidas for you.

It's over how will russia survive without macbooks and iphones now

Hope Crimea was worth it.

Russiabros... how will we survive without our programming socks...

>she doesn't know

Xiaomi phones with custom ROMs are still a thing user. Plus a lot of tech is still available right now, although more expensive. Most PC games can be bought on third-party websites for store prices if not cheaper, if you're really desperate there's My.Games. There's always a way out if you know where to look.

Everything if you actually have a job, not some NPC parasitic shit?

Kys faggot. Go apologize with a rainbow dildo in your ass.

Yes?

The will of the people and honour > Supply of funko pops

As if iPods were ever a good product.

NOOOOO I NEED A HECKING SWITCH IPHONE AND SHITBOOK PRO TO LIVE

Poland will be.

>i-it's just funko pops!!!
vatniks when they trade their entire economy for an africa tier shithole 99% of people have never heard of or care about

they keep buying the same crap they used to do from aliexpress, the vast majority of russians are poorfags who rely on gray markets
the itoddlers who actually bought their itoys for apple stores are pretty much the only ones affected
vatniks have their current account at record highs, the sanctions aren't designed to attack the russian economy, they're designed to exterminate europeans

Just join the FSB russkibro, easy life.

>tfw bought a new samsung a week before the ban

>they're designed to exterminate europeans
ive stopped trying to rationalize with western libtards. im just formulating every single day ways of extracting wealth and suffering from them. when the inevitable collapse happens, these people will be caught with their pants down, especially when it starts accelerating. and remember: there's no getting off mr. bones' wild ride

I hope he tries it; it'll be the end of Russia.

You mean end of the world.

No, after Ukraine Putin will attack Georgia

Quick factual check

>Ukraine is winning
Wrong. Ukraine is on 3rd wave of mobilization, Russia is on 0. Ukraine is also forced to use bicycles due to crippling lack of fuel/trucks.
>Russians commit war crimes
However sad it is, we are not living in idealistic world and in reality war crimes are inevitable for both sides of any conflict. However, in this particular conflict, one side is willing to lynch its OWN CIVILIANS via the process of tying them to the road poles. Its solders also so undisciplined and dumb that they film themselves committing atrocities for further broad distribution. That side being an Ukraine.
>Sanctions are working
Wrong. On top of being self-sustainable Russia has resources which world is in dire need of.
>War was unprovoked
Wrong, Ukraine has number on functional nuclear reactors and enough nuclear waste for the creation of large number of dirty bombs. Add to this nationalist anti-Russian militias running unchecked by their failed government and you have perfect casus beli of preemptive self defense based solely on those two facts.

Follow the facts and stay comfy.