Whats the most degrading/nasty thing you have made a woman do/done to her

Whats the most degrading/nasty thing you have made a woman do/done to her

Attached: 1643871542901.webm (852x480, 1.64M)

Made her lick me ass

Attached: E8B1E6B4-58C2-4603-845F-39FE5AC24D1F.jpg (650x707, 135.29K)

Stuck my phone inside her vag and made her call it

Recently a friend of mine took his gf out for drinks and gave the waitress a couple of lines of coke. 5min later she was sucking his dick on the toilet while he took a shit. Came back to his gf at the table like nothing happened.
I however stole like 10+ of the best years of a girls life while cheating on her almost all the time. Didn't even like her that much.

Ruthless
Respect

sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

poor dude just wanted to play some vidya and this dumb roastie literally wont get off his dick

Made my gf have sex when she had salmonella. Literally doggy her ehilecshe was puking in a bucket.

So... you guys will hook up when you both are in your 40s?

Laughing about it and all.

jesus dude, that's intense even for Any Forums.

>ehilecshe
damn user, you should learn to type lol.
Did you do anal while she was sick?

face fucked one until she puked on me.
fucked one up the ass while she was drunk and she shit on me. I kept going until I finished.

Made her to pee in a tree like a dog

Not sure what you're getting at but plenty of women have done way worse shit to me so I don't really feel bed about it.

Gf has a gang rape fetish so one time I tied her up and blindfolded her, then had some guys I found on tinder fuck her

>in
how does one piss "in" a tree, user?

I dated a really nasty slut for a couple of years and kept pushing her limits to see where she'd draw the line. I doubt I'll ever find anyone else like her.
I pissed on a bathroom floor then made her get on her hands and knees and lick it up. On several occasions I rawdogged her ass and made her suck my dick clean. I convinced her to go on chat roulette naked and masturbate for horny teenage boys. The only thing she ever backed out of was letting me shit in her mouth and she even almost went through with that. The turd was on its way out and touched her lips before she pushed me away and made me drop it on her tits instead. She was vile but I do kind of miss her.

Good lord.

I forced my wife to strip and give lap dances for a dozen people

Wow, you need help

Me and my friends humiliated a mutual friends GF. He was blackout drunk in the backyard. And we brought her inside she was equally drunk, she was talking shit; we stripped her down and fucked her in the living room. She drunkly cried after he came on her face, I was kind enough to nut in her. Several people took pics and vids and just called her a whore, he broke up with her after month or so.