Who would win in a boxing match between the real President of USA Donald J. Trump and Joe Biden?

Who would win in a boxing match between the real President of USA Donald J. Trump and Joe Biden?

Attached: рускийтрол.jpg (836x1024, 133.06K)

Biden is legitimately physically fitter than Trump, so my money is on him.

Biden is an ancient bullshit, which is barely stand on his feet and Trump is a strong man. I think the outcome of this is obvious.

Trump would beat that retarded fucking potato to death.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x124, 973.78K)

Trump needs a golf cart to get around, Biden jogs everywhere.

Trump's obese heart would literally explode if he would even think about running up stairs.

I mean, considering Fuck Face Von Clownstick's level of fitness, I'd say Biden wins, just cuz I'm pretty sure, soon as Drumpf got up on the mat, that he'd pass out from the exertion of climbing up there. If he got up there without climbing, Biden still wins because Trumps a fat old Senility Case, and Bidens a Fit Senility Case, speaking from experience, Trump loses that fight 9/10 times

Trump would win but he'll get a heart attack right after.

Tulsi Gabbard can kill both of them by herself in 0.2 secs

Dunno, but it would be funny as Hell watching those to geezers go at it. Maybe with the GOP pussying out of future presidential debates, we can encourage the parties to sponsor presidential candidates' boxing matches! Let's make it happen!

>Tulsi Gabbard
Did she get a job at Fox News yet? I haven't heard from her in a while.

Didnt trump need help walking down a ramp?

No, he didn't

Yup.

Trump wears $500 slick bottom shoes and he was walking on wet aluminum. Libs cling to fake shit like it's their childhood binky. Jesus fuck. mUh rUsSiAn cOlLuSiOn. This is what CNN does to people. Top fucking kek.

holy fuck, an actual human typed this out

>no
>yes, but shoes and ramps (which have anti-skid patterns/pads) and slipperiness done got the Don.

lol you all really do live on another planet.

Question: does the tan sauce Trump uses on his dick affect the taste much? is it worse than unwashed nigger cock? im asking bc im sure you both know.

BDS is real. If someone you know suffers from BDS, please consult your nearest Democratic headquarters

Jewish fingers typed this post.

Trump has too much mass, he's like 6 weight categories above Biden

For that reason alone Trump wins

Why do libtards not photoshop Joey B to be ripped?

Attached: tennis.png (1389x891, 1.75M)

Biden? Really? This nigga fell up the stairs

>he's like 6 weight categories
from eating Mcdonalds for 50 years

because we dont have to pretend an 80 yo is ripped to make ourselves feel better. TBH though, Biden is probably in better shape than 70% of the people that frequent Any Forums

youve never done that?

Trump would win and walk away with Biden as his new buttplug

Attached: trumper0023.jpg (720x479, 38.76K)

have you never bought "slick bottom" shoes before? theyre slick for all of 5 minutes before the ground roughs them up.

The lifts he wears probably doesn't help his sense of balance. then again, weebles wobble, but they dont fall down.

trump wears but plugs?

This is correct.

Attached: 1634351109289.jpg (805x1005, 99.74K)

Why are conservatives so gay for Trump? He's a fat ass trust fund baby.

trumps bone spurs wont allow him to fight.

at his age an asshole needs a plug

Attached: 1638692380564.png (1122x719, 754.65K)

Not just a fat fuck with terrible fashion choices, but also a pic taken 22 years ago. What was he? Just over 50 there?

Jesus.

Because he says mean things about people they don't like. His "policies and stances" are just window dressing.

It's either wear a butt plug or wear a diaper. You never know which one he's going to choose that week.

They need someone to worship, even if that person is a old fat retard.

Man has hands like pillows.