They don’t even know lol. Stupid dumb idiots don’t even have a clue about my dirty little secret hehehe...

They don’t even know lol. Stupid dumb idiots don’t even have a clue about my dirty little secret hehehe. Do YOU wanna know my dirty little secret user? I’ll tell you….maybe. Depends on what you can do for me. Can you be a good little user for daddy? Can you? Don’t make promises you can’t keep just because you wanna know about the big news!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!! I just wanna tell someone!!! But not anyone, I wanna tell a good little user. An user who “gets it”. Think you can do that for me? Go get “it” for me would you please? Then I promise I’ll tell you that secret. Alright lol, get to it. GO!

Attached: 1D12A71C-E69A-4FD0-AB3A-36F91CE9138F.jpg (203x250, 5.1K)

You’re secret is that you are a closeted homosexual

Attached: de47ba44c647f6df067e80a559ad4f7af35fd9d4ec8aaa4454a925035aa7c27e.jpg (604x453, 58.38K)

This is a damn long alt code for CP share

I'm pretty sure it's just a meme I found on Google images by typing in "le funny meme" user, but go ahead and make some shit up. What I see is a random url generated for an image uploaded to some random site.

Uuuhhhh wut? Sure user, sure…

It's just someone trying to be scary and failing miserably lol

Well it’s working because I’m pretty scared right now. All I wanted to do was share my secret but I don’t wanna share my secret with a pedo

I'm a Good Little user, Daddy, 0W0

Oh believe me I am also scared, but not for whatever dumbshit reason you spooks make up, rather just because I think your levels of autism are off the charts to such a degree that it could be weaponized.

Weaponized autism, FBI glowie. Can you imagine how destructive that would be? Terrifying stuff right there.

Only up for 3 minutes, use protection
Youtube
/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Good thing people with autism are crazy smart and have fun hobbies. Thanks user, I needed to hear that today. I think you’re smart and interesting too

That’s disgusting

no clicky, but i get the feeling this needs a MODS!!!!

Shut the fuck up or the mods are gonna here you. This thread is NOT going the way I wanted it to go.

We can tell, we're doing it on purpose fuckboi

fuck you you goddamn bitch i dont care what you want. if thats some gross shit then you deserve the thread wipe, faggot.

OP here, you guys are ruining my fucking thread and it’s gonna get deleted if you keep it up. Just wanted to make a thread so I could tell a special user my secret and you guys highjacked it and made it a CP thread. Good job anons. I’m also prob gonna get banned now for now for no reason.

Cry Harder, Faggot. pretty sure you got reported to the FBI

no one did that except for you, asshole, and probably on purpose. I think this is someone trying to set someone else up.

>Rickrolld