In a black vs. asian war, all the asian women would defect to the black side...

In a black vs. asian war, all the asian women would defect to the black side. Anyone who says asians would win is delusional

Attached: typical.jpg (500x430, 27.13K)

anyone who thinks blacks would win is coping vey seeetheed

>gives no explanation
Retard

asians literally hate black people lmao

Because they know they would lose

What a conspiracy theorist

Asians have China army, Japan for sea operations and technically speaking all the crazy muslim suicide bombers. What do blacks even have? Liberia?

Blacks are either scattered across America with no government support or they are on their own land which is crazy underdeveloped, how would they even begin?

Asians don't have strength. Blacks would win

>unironically projecting your cavebrain
ngmi monkey

Don't be a retard

most asian counties hate blacks.

Are you saying blacks would punch this to victory?

Nigga they can't even swimp up to it

Attached: 5cc0baf8d2ce7848577a647f.jpg (1000x667, 78.18K)

What's stopping blacks from swimming up to it and throwing asians overboard? It's not like asians can aim for shit

blacks can't swim... i said that in the comment

Attached: read-nigga-read.gif (640x480, 1.8M)

Blacks swim, but Asians are so light they float. lol!

Also i agree that asians can't aim, but we're in the 21st century, who the fuck aims anymore? It's all about automatic targeting done by computers which are programmed with guess what?

Math. And what are chinks good at?

Show me ONE nigga swimming

Asians can't aim their punches. Blacks can. To think you called ME the retard.

You're talking about war nigga, when was the last time people punched eachother in wars lmao.

Are you talking about a fist fight between a black and an asian? Sure, the nigger takes it. But a war? Half of the blacks are malnourished while at least three asian countries have nukes.

Wheres the pic of my nigga swimming?

Yeah a battalion of full equipment niggers wouldn't stand a chance against Vietnamese rice farmers

Delusional cope