I'm asian but I would bet on blacks winning a black vs. asian war

I'm asian but I would bet on blacks winning a black vs. asian war

Attached: 23894890234.jpg (500x600, 55.58K)

I don't know, I've been hit in the head with a calculator before and it's painful

Falseflag or retard

You're the retard. I don't see how anyone could think asians would win against blacks

send your discord link you tranny fuck

Please tell me how you think blacks would win

Attached: IMG_20220202_144224.jpg (476x302, 20.11K)

Blacks are stronger and can use less force. But if they used full power against asians, it would be over quick. That's what I see from the evidence

what force? niggers can't even build a wheel and you think they can win a war? fucking kek

Are they fighting with fucking spears and bows? The JDF would crush half of Africa by itself, be it with modern rifles, drone strikes, or bombing. 0% chance negroids win

Attached: im2jcikvzzb81.jpg (1800x1800, 346.22K)

Someone hasn't seen the videos of old asians getting pushed over and having their wallets taken. Do you ever see them put up a fight? I don't. When I picture a black vs. asian war, I do not see asians winning

ok just from this I understand that some retard is feeling lonely cuz his girl dumped him and is spamming for attention, you could have at least try harder to think of something

Hey wear more jacket because you know, cold war

Where do old asians fit into the war? They don't you fucking Neanderthal. The chinese would turn the continent into molten glass

Attached: ictoel3bbw781.png (1213x1280, 1.29M)

Stop spamming these fucking black and Asian threads faggot.

You retards can't tell me you actually picture asians defeating blacks

have faith in your people you loser

Give me a legitimate way they could without being a fucking retard
>asians get fed
>asians are smart
>asians have technology
>asians would pay to glass niggers with their rifles
i fucking hate asians, but they would make British colonialism look like a joke

Attached: 1634497460036m.jpg (1024x1024, 50.45K)

Nice spam autistic loser kys

It's pretty fucking simple. Black fist, asian face. A tale as old as time.

Its pretty simple that your brain hasn't fully developed. Also your thread is shit, go talk to women

Attached: 1644231641132.jpg (1024x691, 89.47K)

>incel meme
The original incel, Elliot Rodger, was part asian. Half the people he killed were asian.

When did I ask?

Attached: x7deinf48je81.jpg (1170x1121, 113.81K)

There's like 3:1 asian population

Even if you sent out all the asians and africans completely naked to fight hand to hand combat, the asians would come out on top

Now factor in that asians have more guns, blades, higher intelligence, more military equipment, more jets, more gunships, etc and it's like a Anakin skywalker vs the younglings.