How come Americans are so racist ? Did something happen in history that made things that way...

How come Americans are so racist ? Did something happen in history that made things that way. Or is just the way they act. Sometimes Its quite shocking to see. I knew a black guy once and he wasn`t all that bad.

I can accept no country is perfect but its on the extreme level in the USA.

Attached: 9.jpg (1280x720, 107.97K)

Americans are racist because they spend time around other races and using their experience they draw conclusions.

Everyone is racist. Here in America we don't hide it

Attached: 1625126789443.jpg (407x584, 61.52K)

fpbp

Attached: 1642597506159.jpg (828x843, 94.43K)

No. Most racists have had little to zero exposure to the race they descrimate against. They're simply racist because their parents were. Nothing more.

He was a communist, you liberal imbecile

The fuck are you talking about, what kind of a moron do you have to be to say this shit? Thanks to the diversity of America it's not possible to be American and not interact with and learn about other races. Like what kind of a homebread retard do you have to be to think this shit? That's why new york is the most racist place out there, because it's the most diverse.

Says the former terrorist

Nah, I had racist parents and I wasn't personally racist until I turned, like, 30 (when my hometown started becoming a frequent contender for 'Most violent crime', 'worst place to live', etc. because niggers nig)
Not saying there aren't cases like yours, but intolerance is usually learned from direct experience.
>imagine saying you're lactose-intolerant, but you've never had dairy ever

Studies have shown that the more exposure to blacks the more racist ones become

Attached: The+states+with+the+highest+level+of+implicit+bias+(high+number,+red)+and+lowest+level+of+implicit+bias+(low+number,+blue)..jpg (1024x768, 113.94K)

You're full of shit. Spend a couple days wiyh niggers and you'll hate them, too.

its mainly niggers that are racist

Holy shit that was dumb

As long as there's going to be different languages, different religions, and people are born with different color skin, there's going to be racism. It's natural for man to hate the things he can't understand. Hatred is purity, weakness is disease. Difference does no exist in harmony.

Look at the BLM founder, she took the donated money for BLM and move as far as away from blacks.

Attached: 1618317959613.jpg (1908x1146, 238.29K)

Do you literally know nothing about the history of slavery and Jim Crow in America? This is especially weak bait.

well said

Attached: 1638054275836.jpg (687x682, 119.4K)

>homebread
what the fuck does this even mean? bread at home? are you fucking stupid?

Lol it's so easy to make white trash retards seethe

Racism is all over the world but in the US it's more visible because niggers (dumb and violent) and whites (smart and civilized) are mixed which is not a good combo

only showing your ignorance and how many hours you waste jerking off to anime. go outside and get learnt

>>imagine saying you're lactose-intolerant, but you've never had dairy ever
you dont need to have dairy, if you are nonwhite there's a a substantial chance you do not have the lactose tolerance gene, since the gene is predominantly in white populations my friend. have a great day by the way

>)
black lives manors

What the fuck does that have to do with anything, Egghead?

it means niggers cant eat cheese without shitting their pants