In a black vs. asian war, blacks would win 10 out of 10 times. Anyone who thinks otherwise is lying to themselves...

In a black vs. asian war, blacks would win 10 out of 10 times. Anyone who thinks otherwise is lying to themselves. Come back to reality, bro

Attached: shredded.jpg (500x445, 27.48K)

Thanks Any Forums white guy

Where? By country? Because no.

The response I'd expect from a dumbass

Any country. Blacks would easily defeat asians

In reality, black have lost all race wars including that beating Asians gave them in South Africa last year

delusional much, faggot? Niggers would lose because they're niggers using nigger tech. Asian = smart and tech savvy

so what compelled you to have this thought user? what gave you this great realization? what divine wisdom from jesus user? was this a bathroom shower thought?

im gonna fuck your dog to death with a baseball bat you fucking liberal.

this. and please do call them by their real name, mongreys of the frica. SAY IT!!!!!!!11

Asians aren't that smart, retard.

You really think "me so horny, me sucky sucky" is that smart?

Their women are retarded.

Attached: 1643998929194.png (598x944, 935.89K)

These threads are forced and unfunny but I’m compelled to reply because there is this perception that because a group is the most violent they automatically win.
Above all else blacks are in the positions they are because they are lazy. Asians are pretty much all hardworking. In a war they would win because they can organize and consistently carry out orders. Look at any war in africa’s history and you will see wild aggression that breaks under almost any adversity.
Tldr asian complete victory

>Asians aren't that smart, retard.
Sure they aren't, fucktard. On average niggers are the dumbest and most violent race there is.

Attached: 1svlxx.jpg (848x500, 113.26K)

China have nukes, Japan have a fleet, Korea have artillery, they are billion and a half of them at the very least, africans have rusted AKs and poorly maintained vehicles

it's not even going to be a war, just an extermination

>In a war they would win because they can organize and consistently carry out orders. Look at any war in africa’s history and you will see wild aggression that breaks under almost any adversity.
>Tldr asian complete victory
This. Fucking niggers.

Pretty sure the middle east is in Asia and those arabs fucked the nogs up for thousands of years

When you're an emasculated pussy and faggot with no testosterone others seem very, very violent.

lol

Sheer delusion over here. Asians are weak bitches and get defeated by blacks in fights on the daily, it is all over the news too. Back to reality, bro. Back to REALITY.

little wee-wee rice dick-sized chink faggots think that we're going to win through war, we going after YOUR women next. thanks for playing your part in making the ytopiggu mad by propping us up, you will always be our slave.

Attached: 1643781457637.jpg (735x749, 444.13K)

The Asians were killing random people on their way to work. They quickly fled when the black army showed up. That place has a history of Asian/black racial clashes dating back to 1948.

white soyboy
had to make your own thread cause you weren't getting the support you wanted in the previous one.
Faggot

Check the crime rates of blacks you fucking virtue signaling sjw soycuck, I dare you. Not only in the US, but also Brazil, which has a reputation of being violent. Guess which demographic tops the crime stats there too? Must be the Portuguese's fault eh