What have you done today to improve your shit and better yourself as a man?

What have you done today to improve your shit and better yourself as a man?

Attached: GigaChad-is-a-fitness-enthusiast.jpg (588x586, 17.77K)

Installed Linux

20 minutes of yoga and body weight training. Still a fat piece of shit, but I'm making slow progress.

based
year of the linux desktop

Based. Progress is progress user. Keep it up

A bunch of chin ups and pushups and a quick run this morning. Booked to wrote my hunter safety test so I can bag a deer for my family this autumn, and ordered a bunch of seeds for my garden

Based af my guy

No need to improve. Not gonna get a girlfriend anyway ripped or fat.

>pussy on a pedestal
Found the problem. You need to that shit for you, not some woman you haven't even met

What? But I never expierinced love. I want to be loved. Alas I wasnt granted that.

Stopped smoking weed
Fresh air feels bretty gud

You need to love yourself first before experiencing love. Nobody owes you anything and life isnt a Disney movie where the nice guy gets the girl.

Based. I just started an overdue tolerance break today. 2 or 3 joints barely gets me high

Yes life is unfair and some people get to be loved and some are doomed to fail. I know this already user. Guess wich I am.

Quit drinking for the 50th time today and uninstalled all online multiplayer games to avoid negative people

You're taking yourself out of the race before you even laced your shoes up user.

Like I said, you need to love yourself first. You clearly dont

Attached: 20220122_223758_0000.png (1080x1080, 112.05K)

So you say if I go to the gym, eat healthy, love myself I might just have a Chance finding love?

Based and based. I used to be a heavy drinker. 18+/day, and whiskey in the evening. Now I can enjoy a social beer or two without feeling the need to get blackout drunk.

Video games are a fucking cancer on men. I played gtav for about 6 hours straight one day not long after its release, realised what I did with a beautiful day and was disgusted with myself. Sold my console and all my vidya shit. Haven't touched a game since. That was 2014. Feels gud

Absolutely nothing. Which sucks, cause last month I exercised every day.

As long as youre improving your shit FOR YOU, and not for the sole purpose of "finding love".

If you keep that pussy on a pedestal, you're gonna have a bad time. Put you on that pedestal instead bro user, women are secondary, should be complimentary to your mission, and definitely not the main goal of your mission.

Trying not to eat like dogshit

I don't think there's anything wrong with gaming, as long as you don't let it consume you. Those online "free to play" games are the ones to stay away from.

Not dinnertime yet, but tonight is a nutritious meal of chicken, roasted brussels sprouts, and broccoli. Also I don't hate my job and give it 100%. I feel pretty good about today.

You know what user? Fine. Starting tomorrow I will go to the gym, cut the Soda and sweets out of my diet, take care of my looks and see how I do in a year. If nothing has changed ill an hero if I actually see improvement I will give you the Credit