If you think asians would win in a black vs. asian war, you are an idiot

If you think asians would win in a black vs. asian war, you are an idiot

Attached: king.png (500x448, 316.81K)

And here we fucking go....

Attached: ea989504d9fa0cc8d4e5b0c725b255e5_d8d7cad7766042a62aa304e9d8772ec1.jpg (857x1200, 91.42K)

black havent won any war against any other race. Why would they this time?

Did Any Forums white guys get bored with fake BBC/blacked bait threads and come up with these ones instead?

Do the math, there Negro. Asians outnumber blacks 4 to 1.... Kys

Making fun of whites or blacks is fun, but making fun of asians? They can't even compete. It's like making fun of a disabled kid

Good thing us whites have better shit to do than engage in "race wars". Faggiest shit I've seen.

Dumbass detected. Blacks would beat asians in a week. It wouldn't even be close

Search up Rooftop Koreans
Blacks and Asians had a race war before
Blacks lost

Isn't that when asians cowered in fear on the roof while blacks destroyed their livelihood? Blacks won that, you retard

They were sniping anyone who got close
That is their mandatory military training
They weren’t being stupid they were being tactical and strategic
Cope

Hand-to-hand, Africans.

African vs. Asian countries, Asians.

If Africans somehow how destroyed Asian cities they would start to look like African "cities"

Sage

>tactical and strategic
Yes, they lose their business and got beat up with tactics and strategies. That's the Asian way apparently. Moron.

Niggers don’t know how to fight they only rely on power. They are weak to kicks, grapples and throws. Anyone with judo or jiu jitsu knowledge has already won

There will never be many Niggers in Asian countries like in White countries. Asian governments are just not Nigger lovers. What Asians do in Canada, US, Australia or UK with Niggers is none of my business.

The most effective form of jiu jitsu is Brazilian. Many BJJ experts are black.

Judo is a global sport. There are many black judo experts.

Most of the best boxers are either black or latino.

It's like you literally don't know the first thing about martial arts or combat sports, beyond durr they from Asia

Box and Jiu Jitsu wasn't invented by a Black man either.

Blacks were being shot left and right by the asians
They just destroyed their own community
More so then the Asian run small businesses

We're not talking about hundreds of years ago. We're talking about right now. I don't care who invented it. Are you literally retarded?

>generalizes races
>ACKSHUALLY they’d win because of these exceptions
Stfu mohhamad ali the greatest boxer ever was too pussy to fight asian fake fighter antonio inoki and made him not use any wrestling moves while he can use boxing all he wanted and got permanently crippled by getting kicked in the legs by a man fighting on his back. Niggers aint shit

You're in denial

Apparently you're too retarded to know the meaning of the words you use. I'm not talking about exceptions, I'm talking about MAJORITIES. Right now MOST of the top boxers are black or latino. It's because boxing appeals to the poorest populations, since they see it as a way to escape poverty.

Weight classes matter A LOT in combat sports. Blacks tend to be bigger then Asians, which is why they dominate the top weight classes.

How are you this stupid? Genuinely.

black culture where they kill each other. backed by 50 years of unity that's falling apart
vs
asian culture where they assimilate with each other, backed by 4000 years of unity that's getting just stronger via china korea japan

hmm tough choice mate

HMMMMMMMM

They literally lost
Read up and on it
You must be black if you are getting this salty about losing to the asians

I fucking hope so.

Most of top MMA Champs aren't Black, when you do that, then you can talk.

Well, next chimp riot with roof Koreans fuck around and find out

In any case MMA is irrelevant to modern warfare. A five foot tall Chink nerd can kill any black MMA champion if he’s armed.

No one can compete with black superiority.

Attached: artworks-AgnjowtMwC5AEYyv-gdWsKQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 57.6K)

It's not a tough choice at all, dumbass. Blacks would win, no question

And I said they can’t handle grapples throws and kicks which are all illegal in boxing, a dying sport that the too nigger wins by running away the whole fight until it goes to decision.
Try again

You must be uneducated or insane to think asians would win against blacks

MEXICANS are more dominant in Boxing (except Heavyweight division) than Blacks. Mayweather is retired now, so yep.

Dumbe uneducated Asians. BLM.

It seems almost 100% certain that they would unless blacks had some powerful allies.

So what’s the point in bringing up how smart they are retard? Even a United African army stands no chance against just china. They would all be inexperienced and couldn’t handle invading by land or by sea. As if any of them even have the capability to do so, as well as them all constantly infighting with themselves already.

China could obliterate all of Africa. Nobody cares about your teenage small view world-star punching fantasies. Chinese people are right now, this very second, enslaving niggers by the millions in their belt & road ponzi scheme. And these niggers, ever craving free gibs, are falling for it. We are talking Chinese people here, literal bug people. They own blacks every second of every day. A war between blacks and asians would last 35 minutes. And they'd make the nigs pay for it after it was over.

Haven't you seen the asian grandmas getting beat and robbed? They never put up a fight. Blacks show every day that they are winning this battle

sounds like you're using your head for decoration bro

Just have to look at the structure and performance of African versus Asian Armies to see that blacks don’t stand a chance. As for a civil war in the US I think if it really came down to kill or be killed, and no outside interference, the Asians would exterminate the blacks.

That's right, and I even acknowledged that, but we're not talking about latinos vs. blacks. We're talking about blacks vs. Asians. Focus.

lol it's like you don't understand English.

>A war between blacks and asians would last 35 minutes.
I agree, because one black male would knock out 10 asians at a time and the rest would surrender

first, beating and robbing asian grandmas is a very unnoble, niggerly thing to do
and second, who fights wars with grandmas? it's with weapons and logistics, retard

niggers are useful tools for the jewish invasion of western culture. NIgs aren't winning shit, they are just the benefactors of the moment of the kike plan to demonize anyone not stupid enough to fall for their schemes. (ie: conservative whites and all asians). The second those two groups wake up, jews go back into the overs and blacks back into the cotton fields.

as long as niggers hang I'm cool

How would asians "exterminate" the blacks. We all see asians getting their asses beat by random blacks off the street. What makes you think it would be any different in a war

can't use your fists when they've been melted off by a 5 megaton warhead, jamal.

Yeah keep pretending like im in the wrong and you’re right even though anyone outside the pathetic bbc fanbase on Any Forums thinks niggers are anything special. That’s why they are the only race to get enslaved and btfo for so long. If they were so great how come they just didn’t beat up the white people? Because they were all weak enslaved bitches that listened to their massa. Never heard of asian slavery, at least not in AD era lol. Stay taking L’s

blacks will anally rape the asians

Are the grandmas asian? Then it technically counts